Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

World First, Level 60 of all classes!

RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member

As of 5/28/2012 5:54 PM (EST) , I have leveled all 5 classes to level 60 on The America's server on softcore in a legit manner.

Barbarian: 35 Hours, 32 Minutes
Witch Doctor: 41 hours
Monk: 37 hours, 32 minutes
Wizard: 32 hours, 16 minutes
Demon Hunter: 33 hours, 33 minutes 

Screenshots:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/tableclown/Screenshot001.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/tableclown/Screenshot006.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/tableclown/Screenshot000.jpg

If anyone has the achievement before today, please post proof, so I know I am not world first.

See you all in Sanctuary!

My battletag is: Raserei#1287 Feel free to add me (Anyone) 

Official post:      http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271783901

-Raserei

Comments

• EvenhopeEvenhope Yardley, PAPosts: 21Member
    Wow! Grats! I hope you still have a life though. You've played the game 180 hours within 2 weeks of release not counting any AH time I you used it at all.

Kudos either way.
  • jdnewelljdnewell Spring Hill, TNPosts: 2,150Member Uncommon

Gratz I suppose.

You have spent 7.5 days out of 14 playing diablo o.O

• crysentcrysent cedar rapids, IAPosts: 837Member Uncommon

Wow, that is truly an insane amount of time spent playing the game....

• 2 weeks... rofl you're beyond late with that. There were posts from the EU forums over a week ago claiming the exact same thing with people telling him he wasn't. Nice that you have choices to play depending on who they nerf, but you're not a world first there buddy.

You should list your favorite classes from favorite to least favorite :-)
  • Z3R01Z3R01 NYC, NYPosts: 2,426Member

Wow... That's amazing I feel like a complete newb it took me around 70 hours to hit level 60 with my barbarian.

Im not really into rushing but still you did it in half my time lol. 

Great job man, gratz.

Playing:

Waiting on:

• LeucentLeucent Penticton, BCPosts: 2,371Member

Lol, I would be embarrased to come onto a website, and basically say I have no life. Sad is more like it.

• SaydienSaydien StuttgartPosts: 266Member

Now would be a good time to get a job, friends, a girlfriend and all the other things halfway normal people have.

I really don't see any kind of accomplishment here. Reading that actually kinda saddens me.

• William12William12 Saint paul, MNPosts: 680Member
    Originally posted by Saydien

Now would be a good time to get a job, friends, a girlfriend and all the other things halfway normal people have.

I really don't see any kind of accomplishment here. Reading that actually kinda saddens me.

Just because you feel accomplished when going out with the GF or drinking with Friends doesnt mean the OP doesnt get the same feeling from playing a game.    It may not be what we would do, but to each his own.

• VrikaVrika FinlandPosts: 2,578Member Uncommon

OP is not world first, at least according to this article http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2725&query=view&l=489

• gainesvilleggainesvilleg Gainesville, FLPosts: 1,053Member

I'm about to hit 60 on my first character (demon hunter) and am about half way thru Hell difficulty.  I'm still waiting for my first legendary loot drop LOL.

GW2 "built from the ground up with microtransactions in mind"
    1) Cash->Gems->Gold->Influence->WvWvWBoosts = PAY2WIN
    2) Mystic Chests = Crass in-game cash shop advertisements

• Masa1Masa1 LapuaPosts: 318Member Uncommon

OP should really get a life. This thread is pathetic.

• KuppaKuppa Boulder, COPosts: 3,292Member Uncommon

Which one did you like the best/least? Which one do you thing is most/least viable in Inferno?

• CaldrinCaldrin CwmbranPosts: 4,533Member Uncommon

well i guess its one way to show the world how much of a lfie you actually dont have..

gratz :)

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Dallas, TXPosts: 953Member Uncommon

I'm not sure why everyone's so quick to dismiss this person as a no-lifer. We're posting on internet forums, for lawlsake. I don't see the problem with this, don't we all spend our time differently?

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• EletherylEletheryl morenoPosts: 152Member

Get a life. 

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOPosts: 2,732Member

I have ~26 hours on my DH and just started Act IV Normal. Am I behind the curve?

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• EpicentEpicent Pierre Part, LAPosts: 647Member

OP said world first on AMERICAN servers so stop linking foreign crap and actually read the post. Grats OP. you did good :)

• BetaguyBetaguy Halifax, NSPosts: 2,590Member

Self proclaimed, you are not the first I have about 15 guys on my friends list who beat ya too it long ago.

• ShTogoodShTogood southend on seaPosts: 46Member

you think abnout it he just spent the last 2 weeks playing a game and hit top on all classes now he can sit back and enjoy them and do what he likes in the game.

The people saying get a life and what not will spend a few hours every day for the next 52 weeks playing the game trying to do what he has done.

Gz OP if your not worlds first still a good achievement to get.

• sacredfoolsacredfool prague, TXPosts: 760Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Epicent

OP said world first on AMERICAN servers so stop linking foreign crap and actually read the post. Grats OP. you did good :)

o.O 

How can you be a world first if you only account for the american servers?

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• spurlock999spurlock999 Chapel Hill, NCPosts: 19Member

"WORLD first on the AMERICAN servers."  You might honestly be the dumbest person on the internet.

• EpicentEpicent Pierre Part, LAPosts: 647Member
    Originally posted by sacredfool

o.O 

How can you be a world first if you only account for the american servers?

the game released in America LAST. thus the others had more time to play than this guy. you cant put countries in the same category due to the undeniable fact that some countries have earlier releases than others. i think a better way to gauge it would be in game play time to complete all 5 classes. thats the fairest.

• pl3dgepl3dge TruroPosts: 182Member Uncommon

Hahahahaha, that's a good one.