Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DAOC hotkeys for skills

Heinz130Heinz130 Member Posts: 227

Is there a way to use just a key like "E" or "R" to use a skill,and not have to keep "Ctrl" or "Alt" preesed?

WoW 4ys,EVE 4ys,EU 4ys
FH1942 best tanker for 4years
Playing WWII OL for some years untill now
many other for some months

Comments

• LeegOfChldrnLeegOfChldrn Member Posts: 364
    Originally posted by Heinz130

Is there a way to use just a key like "E" or "R" to use a skill,and not have to keep "Ctrl" or "Alt" preesed?

I'm pretty sure in the majority of games, all keybindings can be altered to anything you want.

• DalamarGMDalamarGM Member UncommonPosts: 12

Type in the command /keyboard

See if you can do it there.

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by Heinz130

It's possible to do it, but it's a bit tedious. You have to type in a / command for each particular key you want to assign, and unfortunately, it's been so long since I played, I can't really remember what it is. I think if you type /qbind or /qbar it will bring up a window that tells you want you need to type but I can't remember for sure. The best thing to do would be to ask in the new player chat, or the guild chat of the newbie guild they start new characters in. That's what I did the last time I played and it didn't take long to get some help with it.

It's hard to believe that a game this old still doesn't have an easy way to change keybindings in the option menu.

Good luck.

• DuvandDuvand Member Posts: 33
    Yes it is the /qbind followed by the panel number followed by the spell number e.g. /qbind 1 1 then you will be asked to press a key for this bind, it's complicated but it works.