Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta sign up is now open.

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Beta sign ups are now open and they will start sending out invites as early as tomorrow.

http://mwomercs.com/news/2012/05/260-operation-clarification

Operation: Clarification

imageby Piranha Games May 22, 2012 11:24 AM PDT Hi everyone!

You've probably seen our big news today - Beta signups are official! But how, you ask?

First, log onto the forums; then click profile and it's right there! For greater clarity closed beta starts today! we will be inviting users as soon as tomorrow.

Secondly, how the Founders program beta/early access works: The program is purchasable on June 19th and you gain guaranteed access to the closed beta on July 17th.

Thirdly, the reason this announcement stated 'North America' is that it's for North American servers – As we have mentioned we are working very hard to launch MechWarrior Online in every region worldwide. We may also run a similar Operation for other regions, therefore we are required to recommend that for the best play experience you register and play in your region in the near future. However There is no IP blocking. You can signup from everywhere just keep in mind that if you are outside of North America we cannot guarantee your play experience.

Thanks for being the most awesome fanbase ever, and we hope this clears up your questions.

Sincerely,

The MechWarrior Online team.

Operation Inception

Comments

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518

Thanks for the heads up just signed up

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

they need to hurry up and setup the inception buying, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY DAMN MONEY!!!!!

seriously ive been waiting for a mechwarrior battle mmo for 20 years, $60 and it gives 2 months premium account status, and 80$ worth of in game ftp currency to buy mech skins and stuff with?  good job you found a way to get $60 out of me, HURRY UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

• HardwareDCHardwareDC Member UncommonPosts: 59

I loved Battletech 3025.....and the other 4 versions before it.  PLEASE make it to release this time!!!  And get me in beta again!

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681
    Originally posted by HardwareDC

I loved Battletech 3025.....and the other 4 versions before it.  PLEASE make it to release this time!!!  And get me in beta again!

its definitely releasing, its ftp and theyre going to sell inception packs as a demo of spending money on it perks with bonus's.

including a choice of 4 mech chasis that will always earn you bonus in game money as you use them, getting me an inception atlas soon as they go up for sale.

• RodgeVRodgeV Member UncommonPosts: 35

I'm really looking forward to this game since I've always been a huge mech-fan. I do hope it lives up to my expectations!

Patient is a virtue after all when it comes to beta keys to arrive. I ought to remember that in the future.