Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total Biscuit Planetside 2 - The MAX Unit

Comments

• AtanosAtanos Member Posts: 20

/drool :D

• D_TOXD_TOX Member UncommonPosts: 269

Humina humina humina HUMINA!

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Wow!  

There are some design improvements over the original concept art we saw. Not huge changes but they make a big difference. 

The TR and NC ones look a heck of a lot cooler.

This is awesome!  There is not much left for them to reveal!

I am sooooooooooooo glad they got rid of the open face helmet for TR

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

This is the only f2p game I will play ever. What can I say ps is my weakness and this looks to fkin far ahead of anything else out there.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• grimfallgrimfall Member UncommonPosts: 1,153

I haven't played a shooter since the original tribes... I am pretty sure that streak is about to end.  Alpha build?  Holy crap!

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

It's actually looking pretty good, definitely on my radar for now.

• xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

It looks really promising but i think it will lack of DICE Destruction mod

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417
    Originally posted by xenpt

It looks really promising but i think it will lack of DICE Destruction mod

I'm guessing you're talking about the destructible surroundings featured in Dice's Frostbite engine?

That feature is great, but it does only fit in a CoD/BF3 type of game. PlanetSide is all about being persistent, the map never change after a set period of time and/or if the game has been "won" or "lost". In PlanetSide you're playing in a persisent, MMO-like, world. Therefore, destructible environments doesn't make sense.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Originally posted by Lorgarn
    Originally posted by xenpt It looks really promising but i think it will lack of DICE Destruction mod

I'm guessing you're talking about the destructible surroundings featured in Dice's Frostbite engine?

That feature is great, but it does only fit in a CoD/BF3 type of game. PlanetSide is all about being persistent, the map never change after a set period of time and/or if the game has been "won" or "lost". In PlanetSide you're playing in a persisent, MMO-like, world. Therefore, destructible environments doesn't make sense.

CoD games have got about as much destructable environments as PlanetSide 2.