Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

APB: Reloaded: v1.8 Released with a Bonus

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

GamersFirst has announced that v1.8 has officially deployed on APB: Reloaded servers along with the notice that all players will receive a free one day Premium Code due to the length of time it took to get servers updated.

Just because we are feeling generous (and because our downtime and maintenance took much longer than usual) we have pre-loaded ALL ACCOUNTS with free 1-day Premium Codes. These can be redeemed anytime in the next 7 days, and after that they will magically disappear from your account again.

To redeem your 1-day free Premium Code, just log in to the game, then launch the Armas Marketplace, and then click "Redeem Code" at the top of the page.

Grab the details on the APB: Reloaded blog.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Lethal920Lethal920 Member Posts: 112

Still as buggy as it was in beta.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Not really... Actually it is in a lot better shape now then before, and this patch had a lot of old bugs killed off.

This have been a good conversation

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

APB is a waste of great artistic graphics in a mmo that encourages online-bullying. That being said, these coupons are pointless because even if they paid me, I wouldn't play the game anymore.

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

I really like this game but the failure of GamersFirst to ban the cheaters by IP will ensure it never grows very much.  Are cheaters being caught, yes.  Are they just making new accounts and playing again within minutes of being banned, yes.  With a F2P game, you have to ban by IP and not by account.  Accounts cost nothing so getting your account banned has very little effect.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I completely forgot about this game until today when they announced this, tried it again, and really having fun. I realise there are some hackers, and that's fine with me, most shooting games on the pc have them. I can see it getting really repetetive after a while, but even then I'm having fun and I keep going around 18/2 on any of the rounds I have done, even against people who pay.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

wow a 1day prem.. that expires in 7days if you dont activate it... yup thats impressive.. while APB:R can be alot of fun... alot of the community issues detract too much from it.  its like a 3d 4chan game now. 

along with the possible cheaters (only G-F can prove they are cheating..) that ruin the game for people... idk  seems like alot of possibility was lost on this game. 

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

1. IP Bans do not work, they are easy to get around.

2. Cheaters are a problem, but so is bullying in both APB, and Fallen Earth, I spent around over $300 in Fallen Earth within 2 months buying content for 3 of my old characters, only to reach level 55 on one. I was then harassed by ExileGamers after applying for their guild which they sent me an unsolicitated mail asking me to do such.

Story simple I banned off their Voice server without reason, then a week later after expressing my opinion on the forum or something like that they came in game to Troll/Grief me, I reported it to G1 they did nothing, then they continued to constantly gank in PVP along with all their buddies, after I had quit the game my friends began to get stalked in game by them because they thought it was my alt toon needless to say G1 is not worth the time or money on any of their games.

APB Reloaded has so many Aimbot users its not funny I love the game, it is a waste of a good game which if it had a beter company running it and actually doing something like sueing these cheat companies it would do great, maybe add things like headshots, and shooting through car windows better yet maybe sony could improve it if G1 losses the game because of not making enough profit who knows it might happen.

But my point about G1 is they do not respond to harassment issues in Email, nor do they seem to care about the players who pay to enjoy this game, this does not even counter the forum suspension I got for sharing an opinion on their boards with no warning no reason, and this doesn't count the isntant suspension on my account for an offense of offending someoen because they took what I said as a racist while it was a fact the Exile Guild used it as a troll to report on it and bam 7 day suspension no reason.

G1 is just very bad I really don't know what else to say other than avoid their games, and possibly buy Diablo 3, GuildWars 2, or TSW if you are looking for better games to play, I am currently unsure about Tera, but I have unsubscribed from the game already because of the cash shop.

** On another note lets not forget all the players of Fallen Earth who dislike the new patch, and G1 still isn't changing it back, or anything to resolve the issue they really nerfed F2P accounts very bad.** Even I see the nerf is being way too much for a F2P player, lack of clothing, customization or story. This is why I give TSW a big thumbs up story seems more real there.**