Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard loyalty rewards until free to play launch

sylentnytesylentnyte Member UncommonPosts: 68

Vanguard is currently giving away loyalty rewards for subscribing members until their free to play launch.

The second round is currently in progress where every 44 hours each of your characters can get 3 - t4 kdq crates, and your level 50+ characters also get a chest that gives you a random augment, or special new weapons! Very cool stuff.

Just thought this needed a heads up here. See you all in game!

Comments

• KushmasterKushmaster Member Posts: 47

I wonder if SOE will still offer a subscription option when it goes F2P. I would gladly stick to it.

• sylentnytesylentnyte Member UncommonPosts: 68

They're ftp model is basically you can play free with limited options or subsribe.

Basically a trial of sorts.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Yes it will still have subscriptions and I wont drop out of mine, either.

Basically the main effect will hopefully more people playing the game, thus more PUGs available.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

"each of your characters can get 3 - t4 kdq crates"

What is a 't4 kdq crate' and where does one get them?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

its actually referring to the content of the crate. from the vanguard wikia: "KDQ (Kamelott Destruction Quota) is a high end faction grind for level 50+ players:

as for where to get one, the 'vendor' ive been using on my characters is standing outside the bank in Khal on the continent of Qalia.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by chelan

its actually referring to the content of the crate. from the vanguard wikia: "KDQ (Kamelott Destruction Quota) is a high end faction grind for level 50+ players:

as for where to get one, the 'vendor' ive been using on my characters is standing outside the bank in Khal on the continent of Qalia.

So these aren't vet rewards, they're level 50 rewards then?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ArdwulfArdwulf Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Originally posted by chelan

So these aren't vet rewards, they're level 50 rewards then?

Level 45+, anyway.