It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Mind you this goes both ways, it could be anything in regards to the game. Most of mine is more focused around aftermath reactions from the players..
So without further a due, let it fly!
1) The "It should be ready to go by early summer!" delusion that fanboys seem to cling to. Makes absolutely no sense how this can be the case given how little we have been given access to thus far in the beta and also they still have yet to even finish polishing some of the current areas that were availble and even had instances within of incomplete material. Lest we forget the other two races that are still not accounted for that they seem intent on withholding while overhauling them presumably. So why not shoot for something more realistic and reasonable? Like September or some time thereafter?
2) When completely jaded 'critics' claim that the current system cant work without the sacred trinity. Like my brother, who can only surmount petty squabbles to counter the game with and then proceed with petulant teen paroxysms in the vain attempt to emphasis it, which somehow validates the "arguement" Such as "WHATS EVEN TEH POINT TO WARRIOR THEN IF THEY CANT HEAR ME WRAWRRR WHILEZ I TANK THEM ALL??! I SOULN:T HAVZ TO DODGE, WHAT SHIT I CAN ONLY DO THAT TWO TIMEZ ANYWAY"
3) The "gold sink arguement", refer to my current review in that post I made titled "My take on it" for more on it. I don't feel the need to repeat myself on this.
4) Another one from the peanut gallery of naysayers like my brother who say "WELL I DONT GET HOW THIS GAME IS EVEN GOING TO HAV LONGEVITY, ONLY 5 SKILLS IN THAT SKILL BAR AND THEY EXPECT THAT TO KEEP ME INTERESTED WHILE GOING FROM 1 to 80!?!" Again just another case of poor reviewal of the facts on the pseudo critics part. (In the case of the elementalist it being 20 per set etc)
5) The fanboy delusion that somehow pvp is just fine currently. Arrow cart spammage anoyone?
6) Embellishing the myth that DEs are always distinct.
7) Rally system in certain instances, like in the case of WvW where its more of a burden then an asset.
8) The lack of clearly defined incentives and mechanics for grouping. (also further constrained by server overflows)
9) Certain elements to the classes that are too restrictive and taxing. For instance, what if I want to play a dominating spiker Mes and not have to use illusions like I did in the last game?
10) "Critics" that say because this game doesn't have proper end game such as raids etc that it wont survive.
Well, that's mine. What are your top ten ?