Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wish this game would come back.

MizzmoMizzmo Member UncommonPosts: 133

I know it's dead. Heck,  nobody will probably read this. But the ideas for this game were freaking great. I kept up with it for a long time and miss just talking about them/it. Maybe one day someone with a lot of money will invest in ideas like shadowpool had.

Comments

• MetentsoMetentso Member UncommonPosts: 1,437

Thsi is the only MMO whose ideas went way beyond what I could imagine and hope for. Too good to be true, I guess.

• dwerosdweros Member Posts: 2

I agree they had an amazing ideas behind the game. Wonder if we can get enough people to spam their email address on the website to get them to start back up again. :P

• TanamorilTanamoril Member Posts: 8

I'm sure they would come back together and begin making the game again if someone gave them a couple million dollars.  I don't think they had gotten much past the design stage anyway by the time they quit.

• lifesbrinklifesbrink Member UncommonPosts: 553

*cries* I miss this game....why??? You cruel gods of money!

My blog is a continuing story of what MMO's should be like.

• RyghamocRyghamoc Member UncommonPosts: 4

Hello, for those of you who still care about the concept of this game and the idea it holds I have good news. The guys at Shadowpool Studios, who believed in Trials of Ascension, are still alive and kicking. They plan to get the game up and are still planning on making it for the now. They are considering the possibility of getting together a KickStarter to get the game ready, I'd like to see that dream made a reality.

If any of you can hear this and would like the idea of a Kickstarter let's get together and get a good group of people who would like to contribute to it's development. If not let's at least start a fan base that would support it's development. 

Sincerely, Ryghamoc.

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35

I would love to see this back on the table. Was an avid follower when they started and would be again if they came back.

Exactly why I'd like us all to gather together to get this game on it's feet. We the fans shalt ressurrect it! :D

• busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859

I always thought ToA was more about developers brainstorming and throwing random, wild ideas what MMOs could someday be like, than an actual attempt of making one. Note that I'm not actually critizicing the devs, just that their concept was so far out there. And the fact that they ever only managed to produce 3 or 4 pictures of their game.

But if they plan to go ahead with their ideas, I'll gladly give my full support. We all know MMO genre is getting more retarded with every new big studio release.

Sweet, least I know I'm not alone on that. If so notify all other people of this, contact shadowpool and tell them you'd enjoy it, share the game with as many people as you can and get them interested. Also how many of you would like to actually make a fan website? Make sure to keep us all posted during this time. 

I'd like to hear all of your opinions.

• HeyTaxiHeyTaxi Member Posts: 3
    NT
  • DyraeleDyraele Member UncommonPosts: 200

It is back.

Trials of Ascension

AKA - Bruxail