Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In which MMO world would you live?

12346»

Comments

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    Originally posted by Reizla
    Originally posted by Emrendil
    Originally posted by Reizla

Middle-Earth, period!

In Middle-Earth, I would choose Rivendell, or Lindon.

Question was about WORLD, not location ;)

But if I'd have to pick a location, I'd say either The Shire or the (yet to be developed / now underdevelopment?) White City...

That's true, but it's nothing wrong if you mention the location too. :)

• madjonNZmadjonNZ Member Posts: 143

Lions Arch -  GW2

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Anarchy Online

• jybraeljybrael Member Posts: 1

MMO World..hmm....Too many to choose from.

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222

EQ the old Toxxullia Forest (before the revamp) on the beach.

And there were many off the beaten path places in SWG that would have been great.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Jabas
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

LOL .. who want to live in a world with constant fighting, no internet and no good restaurants.

These are GAMES, people.

errr.... where are you from? 

Not from planet Earth im sure...

I don't know what neighborhood you are from .. but from where i live, there is NO FIGHTING .. no violence. I mean, if you live in a gang neighborhood, you want to move OUT right, not back into another world of violence.

I was only playing around with your statement, but seems you are taking things to serious...

My world is Planet Earth, not only my neighborhood.

I had luck to born in a peacefull place on this world but watching to OUR world is not peacefull at all.

And violence is everywhere, sometimes we have luck to dont see it or live it.

Anyway im off topic so sorry to the rest of the posters :)

• sirgroundhogsirgroundhog Member Posts: 1

i'd live here, i live here anyway, gooood game

(Groundhog/Legend 1)

• eileen1101eileen1101 Member Posts: 1

im playing uprising empires too

im addicted to it!

[url=http://l.upempires.com/l/1/?a=3002&c=1&p=pubid][img]http://l.upempires.com/images/promotion/social_media_forum_490x218.jpg[/img][/url]

eileen / Saga 1

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Zangarmarsh

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

It's not my favorite mmo but I can think of nowhere else I'd like to live but in the Shire.

• BloodnHateBloodnHate Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hmmm let me see :D , though question :P, anyway I would like to live probably in Star wars: The Old Republic, I love big laser guns and laser shiny swords :3.

In Imperial Fleet and always looking to space :)

• EnterTheWombatEnterTheWombat Member UncommonPosts: 112

Original Norrath from EQ.  Butcherblock mountains or somewhere around Qeynos Hills. 

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

None.  Period. 

Things getting killed.  Everything blowing up all the darn time!   Utter and total chaos. 

Can you imagine walking through the woods in WoW?  Good friggin luck.  STO has borg.  Borg man.  They assimilate you.  I mean I could say EvE because you live forever but you dont.  Thats a clone man.  A clone!  Thats not you!  You die and some sort of abomination takes over your love life, raising your kids, and taking command of all your resources and wealth.  **** HIM!   City of Heros?  The entire friggin city is filled with chaos with villians and powerful beings throwing cars and fighting in the streets and in hotels no less! 

The worlds of mmos are the most hectic and insane worlds you could possibly ever imagine.  Average life expectancy for most might be a few days (if you sat and cried in a basement), and mere minutes in the outside world.  There's no real LIVING in an mmo.  The thread should be titled " In Which MMO world would you die horribly and without cause? "  . 

Because you so would.  Its madness.  Utter and total madness.  In all of them.  

Lesson here?  See?  The world we live in aint so bad!  You can live decades in this one!  How far out is that? 

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

I have 3 places hmm.. 1-EVE -Mastakomon.   2 AOC -Tortage.  3 WOW -Darkshore

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

1 - My Mind's Eye version of MIddle Earth, not the LOTRO version, especially if I was kicking back with the Hobbits in The Shire chugging ale and shoveling down locally grown food for "Elevensies".

2 - Windurst in Vanadiel (Final Fantasy XI), hanging out with the Tarutaru, working on a new /Panic dance, fishing out of the local watering holes, and practicing Summoner magic.

3 - The Plane of Knowledge (EverQuest), sitting around collecting coins for bestowing random buffs on fellow adventurers.

4 - Allemantheia (TERA), trying to find a way to purchase my very own Pegasus flying mount, so I can trek around and visit all of the many locations across this beautiful game.  Just look at Pivotelite's screenshot thread!

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Forget about the sex for just a moment.... if you're talking MMO (Rather than MMORPG, or even MMOG, because Second Life is not a game), then Second Life works amazingly well.

Free ability to control reality?  Cannot be killed by other people unless you want to RP that sort of thing?  Ability to lock out areas and make your own little paradise free of other people except those you want there?  The ability to make a living through creative ventures?  I mean, I'm assuming we're living in a better looking, bug free version of these worlds, and those all sound appealing to me.

I'm a huge fan of immortality where I can just make stuff out of thin air to amuse myself.  Freedom = good

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

I would choose to live in Cantha, the Eastern-styled (Asian) continent of Guild Wars Factions campaign, not because that is my favourite game, but because that was my favourite area of any game I've played in terms of scenery and setting (the Oriental pagoda-style buildings, the Oriental people, and the lush greenery).  It has stayed in mind despite being several years since I played GW.