Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your game right now?

Comments

• paroxysmparoxysm Member Posts: 437

Currently playing 0 mmorpgs/rpgs/etc.

Permanent wait and see mode.  I won't buy another one until I can test it first with a free trial and see that it's worth buying.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

TSW.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Originally posted by sofakingdumb
    Originally posted by lilHeala

Since the 1st GW2 BWE I haven't been able to get myself to play anything else.

Never happened before since I play mmo's (since 1999), that after playing 1 beta (or demo / trial if already released) of a game I couldn't go back to other games I (had) played.

Active accounts I still have but only log to check my mail, chat some then be bored and log off again: LOTRO (lifer), Rift (sub about to run out), SW:TOR (free month added ticking away), EQ2 (f2p).

Trying to kill some of the waiting time by playing some more Skyrim and L.A. Noire but meh single player games just don't hold my attention for long.

ever happened before since I play mmo's (since 1999),

I have since 1981, and I can tell u the games u mntion are all bad examples an de after 2000,. GW2 is the faimans mmorpg. To easy, no class = lak of kill, and all pvp geared, cant compare it to true mmorpg. RIfT was well mde. There are several othe great F2P titles also. Ur a great example of  the horrible market of onumer today that get these games on box, and only were around for wow and EQ2 and think they know mmorpg. 

Thanks for namecalling me an example of something horrible and putting me in a box based on a wrong conclusion you drew based on games that I CURRENTLY still have an account for, which is what this topic is all about.

You obviously just want to hate on GW2...

But for the record I'll also mention some other games I played: EQ, UO, DAOC, AO, FFXI (2nd game I played the longest), Vanguard, AoC.

When EQ2 and WoW were released I was still playing FFXI (japanese version) and the original EQ. You tell me I only was around for WoW? lol that's the first game I stopped playing already after 2 months when it launched, tried again to give it a fair chance a couple of times over the years with trials but I still didn't like it so I never really played it for long time. . .

Games that kept me the longest: FFXI and LOTRO.

But before all that I played some muds, before internet some of the first networking games I came to via BBS's.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

D3

GW2 BWEs

WoW (PvP)

I have to add....I'm not much enjoying anything because of the GW2 BWEs.  I just really want the game to be released so I can settle into my new "full time" MMO.  D3 is good, WoW is.....WoW.  Easy for me to say that neither of them compare to my GW2, so.....I continue using them as a sub for what I REALLY want.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256

Subbed : EvE

Non-sub games : D3, BF3, NHL 12.  I'm thinking about buying Evochron Mercenary through Steam.  Everyone I've talked to says it's way better than the X3 games.  

Cool thing about EvE, I can progress my skills and still earn money while not playing (through trading).  So I can play other games here and there.  I downloaded Aion again but didn't last 20 minutes lol.  8 classes with no skill tress?  Sorry, not enough variety, can't get into it.  I'm thinking about trying AoC again, I never got very far in that game.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by just1opinion

D3

GW2 BWEs

WoW (PvP)

I have to add....I'm not much enjoying anything because of the GW2 BWEs.  I just really want the game to be released so I can settle into my new "full time" MMO.  D3 is good, WoW is.....WoW.  Easy for me to say that neither of them compare to my GW2, so.....I continue using them as a sub for what I REALLY want.

Ah you are doing better than me! Like you said WoW is WoW, I could play it or leave it right now. I played Tera about 5 minutes this morning at about 5:00am and couldn't stomach it so early. Then I went to my sons house and watched him and his wife play D3, looks fun but not my type of game. I have no substitue games that will keep me interested! /cries I just want GW2!!!! 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Sata123Sata123 Member Posts: 34

TERA and Conquest of Elysium 3

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Still going through the motions with WoW.  It's still the most solid MMO out there.  In my heart though, GW2 is my game.

• SkrankenSkranken Member UncommonPosts: 100

Entropia Universe..

The excitement of Real cash economy and the possibility to loot a months salary is making every hunt exciting :-)

Its a money drain to be honest, but alot of friendly and mature players to team up with makes it hard to leave for other mmo's.

• escarretaescarreta Member Posts: 99

After playing Gw2 Bwe i can't enjoy other games.... Waiting for GW2

• adiktusadiktus Member Posts: 128

Mythos Global, Dragon Nest, and Atlantica Online

• OldManFunkOldManFunk Member Posts: 894

I'm actively waiting on GW2 beta weekends and reading books when I can't play.

• dorugudorugu Member UncommonPosts: 184

well atm its wow & anarchy online since i can run em on my oold p4 with integrated graphics n sound(its so old its got no pci -e support) :)

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

TSW weekends and pinball.

oh and the PSO2 character creator :P

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Eir_S

Still going through the motions with WoW.  It's still the most solid MMO out there.  In my heart though, GW2 is my game.

I copy / paste this post

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Hopelessly addicted to Diablo 3. I hope to get back to Tera Online once I start feeling like I need a break from D3, but that probably won't be for quite a while, seeing as how I haven't even beaten Normal difficulty yet. I really do need to stop rolling alts...

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

I bought Guild Wars about  2 weeks ago, with all the expansions so that I can work on points for Guild Wars 2. So far 20/50, hoping for 30/50 and I'm done. Shouldn't be a problem since I'm done with 2 campaigns already and only have 10 more pts to go...just have to farm money now to afford more points, lol. I couldn't ever see myself playing the game longterm as it's incredibly annoying when you have to quest to open new places instead of just exploring, but I'm only playing til GW2 comes out anyways so I'll tough it out, lol.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Lineage 2 is still my game afther  6  years. Still today there is nonthing out there like it. Will probaly preorder Guild Wars 2 soon.

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

TERA, LOTRO, and D3 currently.  Will probably give LOTRO a rest soon and jump into Vanguard.  

• DarSepkiDarSepki Member Posts: 51

Primary game is Eve

Sometimes I play WoT, and I will finish Skyrim some day!!

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

It was TERA. Now I'm floundering. I got burnt doing the same thing day in and day out, the constant grind. It's been monotonous. I'm kind of trying to decide between RIFT, EQ2, LotRO and Vanguard at the moment. Played some D3, but that didn't last long either.

I want to play GW2 and I'm looking forward to its launch.

I've tried the TSW beta, was really excited about it but I'm not enjoying the gameplay sadly, so I've dismissed it. Maybe I'll revisit a while from now.

• SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306

Currently have these games installed:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Gray Matter

Age of Conan

Vanguard

Legend of Grimrock

Torchlight 2

Slowly working my way through them until GW2 releases - or at least a BWE I can join appears :)

EDIT: Oh and Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon installed...

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

SWTOR

CIV5

M&B

would be playing TSW beta if I could get the login working...

• thepoptartthepoptart Member Posts: 61

Blacklight retribution. But as soon as torchlight 2 and ARMA 3 come out man.

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Eve -  just for skill training atm :P

.....WoW......My wife dragged me back :(

Waiting for GW2  ! who doesnt ^^

iam in dire need for something new...