Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

New Player Needs Crafting Advice

Redhawk2006Redhawk2006 Dallas, TXPosts: 105Member

Hi, I am a disciple, just started the game. I am wondering what is the best crafting profession for this class and what are the pros and cons of each trade? I am interested in making boats and houses but have no idea if they are really useful or not.

TY

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride San''doria, WIPosts: 3,988Member

I went with leatherworking with mine, easier and cheaper to keep your armor up to date. You can also make your own handwraps and I think either bags or saddle bags if I recall right.

If you want to make houses/boats you'd have to go either mineralogist or carpenter. As a carpenter you could make your own martial staffs, and as a mineralogist you could make your own jewlery.

Won't say one is better than the other since it depends largely on what you want to make, but I personally think leatherworking would help make you a little more self sufficent in regards to your gear.