Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just cancelled subscription, just hit the wall of boredom mid 20's

chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

I really enjoyed my time with Star Wars but that time only lasted 4 weeks.  I surprised myself and bought a 3 month subscription thinking I was in for at least 6 months but the game just doesn't have enough depth to it. 

Its a shame because there are a lot of slick elements but scratch the surface and its very prescribed, narrow/linear world with very little to do except kill 10 rats for every mission.

I haven't logged in for 2 months, so I guess that was the best sign for me to get out.  I logged in a couple of times before my sub ran out and I noticed population has also died off a lot.

Kinda gutted as I am a massive fan of the original Star Wars and even with a little bit of depth, open world and exploration, I would have stuck around a lot longer.  Not sure what they can do to make this game anything more than just SO-SO

If there is something magical post mid 20's which I have missed out, then I am happy to hear about it.

Comments

• FreezzoFreezzo Member UncommonPosts: 235

For me it took to getting on Tatooine to get me completely hooked and I'm still enjoying the game. The class story really gets rolling past Act 1, at least for BH/Imperial Agent/Sith Inquisitor. There are fun aspects, but you I got really immersed in all their stories during act 2.

Have you considered grabbing another class on the other faction? The storylines and conversations are way different on both sides. If you play a Sith you're called my Lord by all the non-Sith and they grovel so delightfully...

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
    And for MMORPGs ever so true...

• headphonesheadphones Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by Freezzo

For me it took to getting on Tatooine to get me completely hooked and I'm still enjoying the game. The class story really gets rolling past Act 1, at least for BH/Imperial Agent/Sith Inquisitor. There are fun aspects, but you I got really immersed in all their stories during act 2.

Have you considered grabbing another class on the other faction? The storylines and conversations are way different on both sides. If you play a Sith you're called my Lord by all the non-Sith and they grovel so delightfully...

inquisitor goes downhill real fast.

edit: because there's no "g" in inquisitor.

• Rikus25Rikus25 Member Posts: 82

Wow mid 20's? It took me all the way to 50 before I got bored. The class storyline was enough to keep me rolling. After that was over....yeah its boring now.

• loradoveloradove Member UncommonPosts: 62

Locking thread due to necro.

This discussion has been closed.