Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No undercut wars

jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

This is one thing I really like about D3's auction house, people can't just baby sit the AH and cancel their auction as soon as someone undercuts them to undercut back.

Auctions are locked up five minutes after posting.

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

I get why you like it but I find it very frustrating that I can't cancel auctions that arn't selling for 2 days, because I would like to put some different items on instead. There should be different times to choose from or we should be able to list more than 10.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

It's better this way. You actually have to put in some consideration for the posting price and how certain you are that the items will sell. 10 slots does feel a little limiting but it is managable.

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Heh, Issa people posting low level rates from normal mode for 1,000,000 gold. Then there are pages an pages of the same item ally he way down to a few thousand. Kinda funny.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Originally posted by Vannor

I get why you like it but I find it very frustrating that I can't cancel auctions that arn't selling for 2 days, because I would like to put some different items on instead. There should be different times to choose from or we should be able to list more than 10.

That's the idea though.  The idea is that  it encourges you to price an item to sell instead of playing a margin.