Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• CitalkayCitalkay Member Posts: 141

Seven invites left! ^-^

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once subscribed i give u 350mil isk & help in game

Safe fly!

• Mamora59Mamora59 Member Posts: 17

7 Invite lefts! PM me your email for an awesome invite! Split the isk with ya when/if ya sub!

• DranthosDranthos Member UncommonPosts: 15

Hi there, can someone PM me a buddy invite?

Thanks in advance!

• DrannyDranny Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Originally posted by mastermigue

Hi there, can someone PM me a buddy invite?

Thanks in advance!

PM sent

• ZergyZergy Member UncommonPosts: 73

hey there, been thinking of trying EVE for a while now and would appreciate a buddy key by PM. Thanks!

Originally posted by Zergy

hey there, been thinking of trying EVE for a while now and would appreciate a buddy key by PM. Thanks!

PM sent

• 0over00over0 Member UncommonPosts: 488

Invite, pls--ty.

Apply lemon juice and candle flame here to reveal secret message.

Once subscribed i give u 350mil isk & help in game if needed

Safe fly!

• The_DhampirThe_Dhampir Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Looking for someone to send me a 60 day trial. PM me.
  • KeyzzaniKeyzzani Member Posts: 31

Have some 21-day invites left. Send PM with your e-mail if you want one!

Also offering 50% of the PLEX if you subscribe - 250M ISK.

• stupidnameFTstupidnameFT Member Posts: 1

Sent pm

• LegionReaverLegionReaver Member Posts: 13

I has buddy invites send pm for invites take care 

Only 2 invites left! PM me your email and they are yours

• trostoltrostol Member UncommonPosts: 6

does any one have a invite/buddy key i could possibly obtain via pm..i have always wanted to give this a go but have been sorta..scared  off of it from some of the vastness and learning curve i had heard about it...thanks

Originally posted by trostol

does any one have a invite/buddy key i could possibly obtain via pm..i have always wanted to give this a go but have been sorta..scared  off of it from some of the vastness and learning curve i had heard about it...thanks

PM sent

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    Originally posted by trostol

I would highly, highly, highly suggest getting more experienced players to play with.  I'll always be learning more in eve, everyone is to be honest, its hard to say one truely knows the game inside out.  But having people to help you along your journey has been an amazing experience for me, hope it works out the same for you.

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

Once in game pm and ill help you out, after you subsctibe i pay 350mil isk and the oportunity to join the corp if your interested

Safe fly!

• Oh.no.U_OOh.no.U_O Member UncommonPosts: 30

Plenty of extended 21 day trials, feel free to pm me with your email if you'd be interested in one.  Can help you out getting a hang around the game and if you subscribe I'll give you 360mil isk.

Currently Playing: Age of Conan

GOt 10 fresh 21 day trial invites! PM your email and youll get one! 

IF you end subscribing ill split the isk i make from selling the plex. 250mil isk

• AmemaitAmemait Member UncommonPosts: 8

I've just gotten back into EVE Online and started playing with my corps in game Division. theres been a lot of changes since I last played and the game with an actiev corp really makes this sand box shine.

So I thought I'd share with the gaming community 9 of my remaining buddy invites I've got for the month of June.

There's no strings attached to the offer so you may do with them as you see fit.

The Offer

- 300 Million ISK upon changing from buddy account to paid account
    - In game help and advice
    - The offer of a place within a new player friendly guild as long as you're 18+ (This is optional and not tied to the acceptance of the ISK)

What do you need to do to receive an invite?

Send me a PM's with your email address along with the subject line of: Buddy Invite request.

I'll then send you an invite to the email address you provided within 8 hours of receipt of the email

What do you need to do to receive your ISK?

Subscribe using eligible payment methods*.

*Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal( 3 day delay due to verification of payment), WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Finally, subscribe (pay for 1 month subscription) using an eligible payment method, and then send me an e-mail stating you subscribed and disclose your character name to send payment to. This step is important! It is your responsibility to inform me of your subscription via E-MAIL!

Hope to hear from you all.

-Amemait

"Only the dead have seen the end of war". Plato

• noctolaternoctolater Member Posts: 1

Hoping for a 60 day timecode, will settle for a 21 day code :P  Anyone want to send one my way, PM me and I will give you my email address.  Thanks in advance!

• AmemaitAmemait Member UncommonPosts: 8

Buddy Invites sent to:

noctolater   
    eddieg50
    Heafstagg
    MMOarQQ

I've 4 21 day trial invites left.

-Ironfield

"Only the dead have seen the end of war". Plato

• LegionReaverLegionReaver Member Posts: 13

I have 3 invites left Send PM to get one Take care 

• CitalkayCitalkay Member Posts: 141

Still looking for new players to mess about with in-game ^^

I'm still new as well! :3 So we can get to know the game together and help each other out ^-^

I have ten 21 day trial invites~

PM me or email [email protected] :D