It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So I would like to invite the gamers on these boards to list their past gaming experience and their thoughts on here. Please keep it civil and no direct attacks on any other posters.
I want to get all of you to list what you like and dislike about Tera. I know there are other simmilar threads here, however after reading most of the threads there seems to be the same categories debated. I am hoping to get a more in depth discussion.
Constantly being debated:
1) Grind (every MMO has a grind, not sure why you guys are surprised that Tera has one. If you can name me 1 that doesn't have some sort of grind I will play it, but all including eve has some sort of grind.)
2) Combat (it is the first MMORPG that has this kind of combat system, DN and Vin is simmilar to Tera but not the same.)
While the grind and combat are hot topics, what else about the game do you guys/gals enjoy or dislike?
For a game that started in Korea, I feel Eme has done a great job for the NA release. There are several issues with the game of course and I am sure most of you know what those are.
* Great artistic style
* Innovative combat
* Great landscapes and thriving environments
* Great customer service
* Dye system
* Shared bank
* Easy learning curve if you have ever played an MMO and a FPS
* Crafting system needs to be re-worked
* Quest quality is lacking
* Re-used monster models (Every game does this, but I have an issue when they re-used BAM models)
* Game feels rather Linear (Has the same feeling of Warhammer as far as quest hubs go and WoW post BC)
* Glyph system is not organized
As far as gaming experience goes, in regards to MMORPGs specifically because I have lost count of how many console games I have beaten. *EQ,EQ2,Vang,MUD,WoW,AOC,Tera,LOTRO,DD,Aion,Rift, just about every f2p game out there. DC, COH,COV,GW1,GW2B. I am sure there is more that I am missing.
P.S. Please no posts about how GW2 is better, as far as I am concerned GW2 is still an unfinished product and until it releases everything about it is purely speculation.