Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now Accepting Testing Applications

JC-SmithJC-Smith Member UncommonPosts: 421

Hello everyone. Just a quick bit of news for those who wanted to get involved in testing. We have opened up applications which can be found here:

http://www.therepopulation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=208&Itemid=464

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

I have applied :)

/crossfingers that I'm accepted!

• DarkersonDarkerson Member UncommonPosts: 8

Just applied too! Looks like a very interesting game, definitely hope Im picked to test as well! :D

• musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095

Yea, i applied yesterday. Hope to get in because i'm at the end of my rope with all these hand holding themepark failure's.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904

So this is basicly SWG minus the star wars theme? If so, sounds great if you can pull it off.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

/FingersCrossed :)

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Alpha Test Application submitted!!!

:)

• hyllstarterhyllstarter Member UncommonPosts: 203
    I would love to beta test this.  Even if Obraik was there.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Originally posted by musicmann

Yea, i applied yesterday. Hope to get in because i'm at the end of my rope with all these hand holding themepark failure's.

+1

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• CybergothCybergoth Member CommonPosts: 2
    Originally posted by hyllstarter
    I would love to beta test this.  Even if Obraik was there.

Its an Alpha test, so just image how much more time there is to improve on the idea.

• hyllstarterhyllstarter Member UncommonPosts: 203

Lol yes Alpha test :)

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by JC-Smith

Hello everyone. Just a quick bit of news for those who wanted to get involved in testing. We have opened up applications which can be found here:
    http://www.therepopulation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=208&Itemid=464

Interesting. I want to sign up for this.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• Cypt1Cypt1 Member UncommonPosts: 283

I'd really like to see this game succeed. I also signed up.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Looking to alpha test but i'm concerned about privacy..

As your an independent company how can i be sure my information will be safe, what will you do with it after testing is complete, Will it be destroyed?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• BardusBardus Member Posts: 460
    Originally posted by Nitth

As your an independent company how can i be sure my information will be safe, what will you do with it after testing is complete, Will it be destroyed?

I posted your question on the official forum. I have no idea how often the devs visit this one. If you want to ask on the official for a quicker answer  then here's the link. http://www.therepopulation.com/

• BardusBardus Member Posts: 460
    Originally posted by hyllstarter

Lol yes Alpha test :)

Accually this alpha test is closer to every one elses beta test. They have LOTS done already.

• JC-SmithJC-Smith Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by Nitth

We won't be giving your personal information out to foreign parties if your worried about being spammed or something of the like.

I'm not sure if it will be destroyed or not though. I'd guess we hold on to the name and email, as well as any notes attached to your account from testing, to use as a future reference (for responding to code of conduct violations or for weighting entry into beta tests for expansion). For example, if someone had multipe code of conduct violations during testing, that might affect how we responded to them having similar violations post-launch. But none of that information would be shared with third parties, it would be used solely as a reference internally.