Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online: Big Names Making a Return

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has announced that three big names will reprise their roles in DC Universe Online with the Last Laugh downloadable content. Mark Hamill (The Joker), Adam Baldwin (Superman) and Arleen Sorkin (Harley Quinn) will make their return in the DLC.

DCUO's The Last Laugh DLC pack will be accessible for free for the game's Legendary members and available for purchase for Free and Premium players via the PlayStation®Network in-game Marketplace, and on the PC via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.   

Find out more on the DC Universe Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

I guess their F2P conversion is paying off hehe.

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Great news indeed, a Joker isnt a Joker without the best voice :)

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628

Yep, I still enjoy the game and the number of people on, even late at night, seems consistently up there.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414
    Originally posted by Suzie_Ford

... and Arleen Sorkin (Harley Quinn) will make their return in the DLC.

Thank God. Harley just isn't Harley without Arleen Sorkin behind her.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Originally posted by Benbrada

Yep, I still enjoy the game and the number of people on, even late at night, seems consistently up there.

It's because SOE did the F2P implementation of this game right! Unlike the Epic Fail F2P implementation on EverQuest 2. :-/

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414
    Originally posted by JeroKane
    Originally posted by Benbrada

It's because SOE did the F2P implementation of this game right! Unlike the Epic Fail F2P implementation on EverQuest 2. :-/

I pay $50 for a yearly sub to EQ2. Gotta love Wal-Mart 1500 + 500 SC cards + triple Station Cash offers.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• bakabrödbakabröd Member Posts: 129

man just bury this game allready lol.

• DeeterDeeter Member UncommonPosts: 135

Oh hey I thought Hamill was "done for real" with the Joker after Arkham Asylum COUGH I mean Arkham City

WHAT A SHOCK

Also good on them for keeping Sorkin as Harley and not that overpaid greedy Twilight Sparkle VA that sounded like *#&$ in Arkham City

• jakinjakin Member UncommonPosts: 243

Shame that the actual content of the DLC is piss poor. 

There are so many problems with this title that the voice acting is attempting to cover for. 

• doombonesdoombones Member UncommonPosts: 9

man the attitude towards this game has defently changed

in the early days people did noting as flaming on the game

i for once am curious about the new weapon

i am waiting for a new weapon to play with from the release and finaly its here i hope more will come

just sayed it

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Is batman gonna be appearing in the DLC. Because batman isn't batman without Kevin Conroy.

This is actually one of the better MMOs I've played, Came back to it and have been playing for about a month. They give out a lot of content for free, instead of that garbage some other games pull with having to pay extra to run instances.

Originally posted by Deeter

Oh hey I thought Hamill was "done for real" with the Joker after Arkham Asylum COUGH I mean Arkham City

WHAT A SHOCK

Also good on them for keeping Sorkin as Harley and not that overpaid greedy Twilight Sparkle VA that sounded like *#&$ in Arkham City

Money talks! Always! Even he needs money. ;-)

• s1fu71s1fu71 Member Posts: 220

Very good news. Mark Hamill makes a great Joker.

It's not about fighting, it's about balance. It's not about enlightenment, it's about balance. It's not about balance.

• imouthosimouthos Member Posts: 25

Huh, what the heck did Sony do that Rocksteady couldn't to get Arleen out of retirement? I thought she was done with Harley's voice :-P