Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Unchained: Screenshot of the Week: Special 4th Anniversary AoC Edition!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com and Funcom have partnered up to give away 10 key codes good for four months of premium game time in Age of Conan. Funcom is celebrating the game's four year anniversary and we're excited to partner with them in this special edition of our Screenshot of the Week contest.

Participating in our Screenshot of the Week is pretty simple. All you need to do is post a screenshot of your favorite Age of Conan memory in the comments below (please use sensible dimensions and don't break the thread!) between now and Tuesday, May 22nd. We'll select our winners on Wednesday, May 23.. Make sure to tell us what we are looking at, too! A good story along with your screenshot will give you a better chance at winning!

Please only post a single screenshot. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • christwoodchristwood Member UncommonPosts: 66

My Cimmerian Guardian arriving home after a long vacation in Tortage. From the look of things, I was late for the party.

• joligulajoligula Member Posts: 1

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

This isn't a discussion thread, guys. Please keep posts to contest submissions only. Thanks!

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Would topless pics disqualify me, or guarantee a win?

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273

Showing off my Spellweaving skills to my minions , see who your true master is

AoC

• MirastaMirasta Member UncommonPosts: 13

This is OT from above...was quite tricky to get on that roof but was definitely worth the effort to have this view :)

• MirastaMirasta Member UncommonPosts: 13

There is no chance to delete a posting by myself, is it?^^ Can a Mod plz remove it..thx :)

• Kana86Kana86 Member Posts: 5

DEPTH OF THE HOUSE OF CROM:

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

I don't play Conan at the moment (planning to check back at the anniversary though), but I found this pic amongst my AoC screenshots:

The show off Aged Wooly Mammoth sits _in_ the ground waist deep, while the young one wonders:

when i get Aged too (and this dagnerous-looking shaman won't finish me off before that), maybe i'll learn to sit and relax like daddy :)

• dumanisdumanis Member UncommonPosts: 1

into the storm

• SamayalSamayal Member Posts: 1

The Coast of Paikang... Admiring the landscape before confront my cruel fate.

• komarchakomarcha Member Posts: 2

Yes! He's dead! That foolish spirit, finally destroyed, sucked into the underworld! Well.. Why am I still here? Why am I still not free?

• kissthiskissthis Member Posts: 1

Joining forces of destruction

• HodajiiHodajii Member UncommonPosts: 1

Me and my pawls in Temple of Erlik. What a view!

• RiCE41RiCE41 Member Posts: 1

Sorry, I couldnt find the original screenshot, only thisone with the text i added.
     But still, the screenshot was taken by me, in AoC, and it reminds me my best moments in world of Hyboria.

On the picture, its me on the left and my cusin on the right. We climbed up on the crane in Tortage docks and shouted down for others :-)

• alzur08alzur08 Member Posts: 2

• fizoufizou Member Posts: 1

Savage Cats of Chosain !

• kum4okum4o Member Posts: 2

Slaying the mighty grey ape in the damp night on the Isle of Iron Statues.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/massmmo.jpg/

• ClashXClashX Member Posts: 10

I came across this eyecandy fest in gloom forest along with  knut avenstroup's heavenly music playing in the background,..

Had to stop, stare and freeze the frame.

full-rez pic here.

• barezzbarezz Member UncommonPosts: 147

Adventuring in Chosain Province

• Rezzi82Rezzi82 Member Posts: 1

Give some lovin' to young bear.

Adventures to amphiteatre of karutonia and meeting the lovely but very deadly Keaira.

• RelshRelsh Member Posts: 1

The end of the Apostate