Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am leaving the game just two days after launch :(

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Yes you heard it. Me the biggest fanboy ... i am leaving... Leaving the D3 foum PVP ! image

Every moment spent convincing people that have no interest or clue in "diablolike" genre, that D3 is actually is a great game ,

is a moment spend away from playing the game itself ...

So let me part with one final message for the unbelievers : " Dont buy the game, you are going to hate it "

And yes you can have my stuff !

ps

I am leaving D3 forum PVP not all forum PVP.

So my sworn enemies , dont get your hopes up :P

Comments

• AznmaskAznmask Member Posts: 178

I playing with a guest pass. and i'm thinking to buy the game.. But $60 is pretty expensive epsecially if it suck after couple days,..

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

Yes you heard it. Me the biggest fanboy ... i am leaving...

Leaving the D3 foum PVP !

Every moment spent convincing people that have no interest or clue in diablolike genre, that D3 is actually is a great game ,

is a moment spend away from playing the game itself...

So let me part with one final message for the unbelievers : " Dont buy the game, you are going to hate it "

And yes you can have my stuff !

ps

I am leaving D3 forum PVP not all forum PVP. So my sworn enemies , dont get your hopes up :P

Sorry...I dont get it...do you like the game or do you not like the game? Your post was not worded very well. I'm enjoying the game a lot myself.

• AqueAque Member Posts: 118
    Originally posted by Fendel84M
    Sorry...I dont get it...do you like the game or do you not like the game? Your post was not worded very well. I'm enjoying the game a lot myself.

I think he's trying to say he is done with the forums, not the game.

• DragohrDragohr Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by Aznmask

I playing with a guest pass. and i'm thinking to buy the game.. But $60 is pretty expensive epsecially if it suck after couple days,..

Its cheaper at retail stores, so dont buy directly from blizzard :)

The games well worth the money spend! I was fearful of the skill system, but now that i tried it past level 20, i am really loving it.

All spells have oomph, and they all are good at certain situations + swapping them is needed as the game is actually quite difficult (Unless you are online with 3 other witch doctors :P)

• ZeroBoogieZeroBoogie Member Posts: 17

well if you wont play and leaving and giving your stuff, i could use some stuff on my part, my name in game is ZeroBoogie and my character name is Celina, thank you.

It's My Way Or The Highway...

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Yes you heard it. Me the biggest fanboy ... i am leaving...Leaving the D3 foum PVP !Every moment spent convincing people that have no interest or clue in diablolike genre, that D3 is actually is a great game ,is a moment spend away from playing the game itself... So let me part with one final message for the unbelievers : " Dont buy the game, you are going to hate it " And yes you can have my stuff !  psI am leaving D3 forum PVP not all forum PVP. So my sworn enemies , dont get your hopes up :P

what is foum pvp?

• joocheesejoocheese Member Posts: 845
    Originally posted by Dragohr
    Originally posted by Aznmask

Its cheaper at retail stores, so dont buy directly from blizzard :)

The games well worth the money spend! I was fearful of the skill system, but now that i tried it past level 20, i am really loving it.

All spells have oomph, and they all are good at certain situations + swapping them is needed as the game is actually quite difficult (Unless you are online with 3 other witch doctors :P)

For what the game offers and considering the issues they are having. If you must by the game (I would not), wait a couple weeks (a few months) until the price drops. The price for the game, as it stands now, is way overpriced.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Originally posted by Aque

LOL

I guess it goes far to prove how posting anything on forums is a waste of time...

Back to playing D3 :P

• fufu666fufu666 Member UncommonPosts: 8

Can i have your st...... ohhh

Sorry to see you go ( 

Have you tried Path of Exile? An awesome free to play game, dark and gritty with that old Diablo feeling and game play.

Everything you want from a Diablo clone, which even improves on all good stuf: weapon and armour gems with spells and abilites, town portals, I.D scrolls and a skill tree that will blow your mind when you see it, that you can choose any path or skill you want to go for, where you want, when you want. Also a sneaky form of the rune cube system using items and armour scraps etc.

There will be no pay win shop and no stupid real life cash AH. Did i mention it's free to play and free to buy?

I paid £10 donation to get into the beta, after i tried the stress test out. Supporting this New Zealand indie company with voluntary donations, can get you some nice stuff even your name in the credits or items named after you )

Diablo 3 is such dissapointment to many people because they went away from the best things that made Diablo a great game.

Originally posted by Aque

LOL

I guess it goes far to prove how posting anything on forums is a waste of time...

Back to playing D3 :P

This ^^^^

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

Can't wait to get back home from work!

BEst game ever etc...

LOL Torchlight, PoE, etc etc

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

No no no OP.   Your thread title was you were leaving the game not the forums.  Now you have too or you are a big naughty liar without his medical vaccinations. 

Now you are absolutely obligated to at least leave the game.  At most you could take your D3 disk and sort of step on it or drop a large log or brick on it.  You could also try running it over with your car repeatedly.  Or tape it to the end of a shotgun, pull the trigger, and watch the pretty silver sparkles. 

You have to now.  There's no going back.  YOUR HONOR IS AT STAKE!  image

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

He'll be back in 12 hours ;-)

Originally posted by DarkPony

He'll be back in 12 hours ;-)

He already came back :P

• fufu666fufu666 Member UncommonPosts: 8

Do you want your stuff back?