Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blackmoon Chornicles Online is back!

Yes back again after the third time!

Anybody remember this game? I loved it, and played it everyday.

A few diehards from T4C (search for it) bought out Amalgame-Online for the rights to Blackmoon Chronicles Online and now it's in the hands of the people that love the game.

It's still in early development and there are alot of bugs, but, a lot of progress has been made from the past sloppy coding, MANY bugs have been fixed.

I don't work for these guys, just spreading the word. My characters' name is Deicide, just look me up, I'm there most of the day

Just sign up and you're in.

Screenshots at the homepage (which the news, content, nor ownership hasn't been changed yet. They are more focused on fixing bugs at the moment)

http://www.blackmoon-online.com/en/index.php

(No haters here, if you are a graphics whore, then don't bother)

Comments

• kaldrickkaldrick Member UncommonPosts: 25

Care to share some info about this game? 

• RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99

The game was made available back in, ooooh 2000-2001'ish. The game did not get alot of PR and thus did not get alot of subs/players. Recently the game rights were bought out and it is back for fans of this type of gameplay. Cool cell shade type graphics with a Diablo-esque and UO type feel to it.

• Morbid316Morbid316 Member UncommonPosts: 10

surprised i stumbled across this thread as T4C was my very very first mmo back in the day when i was a teenager. 27 now im amazed this is being picked back up thanks for the post much much appreciated. as an advid fan of T4C ive returned a few times, sadly to be desensitized to that type of gaming as ive adapted to the new genres and graphics upgrades over the years. glad to return to my roots possibly and find some enjoyment in what i grewup on.

Lucifuge

• sinni800sinni800 Member Posts: 26

Wow, The 4th Coming was my first MMO ever, too :O

Though for some reason Blackmoon looks nothing like it... Hm.

• MjsilfiesMjsilfies Member Posts: 12
    I played this game with my cousin for a couple of months before it shut down the last time.  We were lucky to have about a dozen brave souls on at a time.  I will be checking this out again for sure.
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Wow interesting to see it. I played the rts loooong time ago and loved it. I still rememeber music.. it was incredible.

there is soundtrack on youtube: http://youtu.be/ha5CCL2tvU4

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

Hmmmmm-

Could someone give a synapsis and possibly bullet point some of the features? Looks interesting but I would like to know a bit more. Their website doesnt really list the features and game mechanics at all and I cannot really dig into their forums atm.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

I know you told me not to hate but can't you people make two clicks and look it up on YouTube yourself?  And I am a graphics whore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavGvE6tf5k

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

Color me interested.

I can't get the client to download, the website turns back a not responding error when I try to download it.