Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guest Pass Request/Offer Thread

Comments

• ArucardsamaArucardsama Member CommonPosts: 1

I would love a GP, if someone can send me!!!

Thanks!!!

• LoviotorLoviotor Member UncommonPosts: 16

It appears that the digital copies do not get the guest passes, only physical copies of the game.

• DrkMagusXDrkMagusX Member UncommonPosts: 3

I would like a GP pls so I can try the game.  Pls PM with the code.

• antlordiantlordi Member Posts: 17

I would very much appreciate a guest pass for US servers if anyone has one going spare :D PM me maybe

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835

Originally posted by Loviotor

It appears that the digital copies do not get the guest passes, only physical copies of the game.

Not gonna lie, that sucks.  But I guess they need some incentive to get people out of their chairs, I just wish that would have been mentioned at the time of purchase from the site as I would have just bought them from a brick and mortar.

• masterjjxmasterjjx Member UncommonPosts: 7

If anyone can spare a guest pass that would be great

• LovingDiabloLovingDiablo Member Posts: 4

If someone has a guest pass please pm me, i would love to try it.

• bigfootjatekbigfootjatek Member Posts: 1

Somebody could you sent me one pls.

• I would like to get European Region Guest pass. Thanks..

• lanks01lanks01 Member Posts: 3

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a guest pass :)

(for NA if it makes a difference)

Would love to try this game out before buying.

• SpankadinSpankadin Member Posts: 8

12 pages of posts and 24 hours later, still no guest pass. Would totally s some d for a hookup, north american please. I will trade a 7 day SW:ToR pass if that makes it a deal, pm me please! :D

• Mugen593Mugen593 Member Posts: 2

Need a guest pass, NA if that matters

[email protected]

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

I doubt this is gonna help, but would love a guest pass for the EU region. 

• granon08granon08 Member UncommonPosts: 3

would really love a us guest pass will trade Firefall beta key for one if intrested

• Sado0ogSado0og Member Posts: 4

i asked for one before

will anyone offer me his GP

• wiredknightswiredknights Member Posts: 56

Hi, I'm looking for a guest pass for my girlfriend.. I got a digital copy and it doesn't gives any guest pass.. If anyone would be so kind as to send me one I would thank you alot!

• ThrennieThrennie Member UncommonPosts: 107

Two guest passes for the EU region available if anyone still would still like to give this game a try before they buy.

Send me a mail message so I can tell at a glance, and if possible reply to this message so other's know when these are gone.

Thank you!

All gone. :/

The two that I caught first were thebadruid and lemiwinks. I hope you enjoy!

• lemiwinkslemiwinks Member Posts: 1

I`d like a guest pass as well if possible, for EU zone if it makes any difference.

Thinking about buying it but really need to see if it`s worth it, since budget is tight this time around.

Thank you in advance!

• Barely18Barely18 Member Posts: 1

Hi Thrennie,

Can you pm me the guest pass?

Thanks

Edited: Thanks for offering...

• ThrennieThrennie Member UncommonPosts: 107

Originally posted by lemiwinks

I`d like a guest pass as well if possible, for EU zone if it makes any difference.

Thinking about buying it but really need to see if it`s worth it, since budget is tight this time around.

Thank you in advance!

Sure. I'll send you one right now through mail.

• VampirtcVampirtc Member Posts: 5

I am looking for a guest pass for Diablo 3 for EU region if possible. Would like to see if it works ony my PC before I purchase it. Much Appreciated.

• TheUnscathedTheUnscathed Member UncommonPosts: 25

Money is really tight nowadays as I am trying to launch a graphic novel and media site. I am strongly considering purchasing but it would be amazing to try it out first to see if it is worth my oh so precious funds. 

Thanks to the kind soul who helps a starving artist! NA region!

• tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298

Looking for a guest pass if someone can hook me up, will trade for a firefall beta key.  PM me if you're interested.

• spurlock999spurlock999 Member Posts: 19

Looking for an NA guest pass for my son if anyone has one available.  Can't afford to buy him the game at the moment but would love for him to at least try it out since he has eagerly been awaiting the game for years.  Thanks in advance.

• ZaphyrZaphyr Member UncommonPosts: 27

I would love to get a EU guest pass If anyone would be so kind image

PS. I apologise for making a 2nd "begging" post in this thread but my previous one got buried pretty quick.

/Zaph