Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Annoyed with Blizzard?

i_dragonx_ii_dragonx_i Member Posts: 20

Well at least I've gotten some satisfaction writing reviews on all major retailer sites I could think of. Only way to vent the annoyance they've casued me today.

If you're frustrated and have amazon, buy etc accounts I encourage you to do the same. It's very therapeutic!

Comments

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

Originally posted by i_dragonx_i

Well at least I've gotten some satisfaction writing reviews on all major retailer sites I could think of. Only way to vent the annoyance they've casued me today.

If you're frustrated and have amazon, buy etc accounts I encourage you to do the same. It's very therapeutic!

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...er Diablo 3 player I mean"?

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

It's pretty fursterating but honeslty all will be forgoten as long as this isn't a regular occurance and we're able to play soon. A bad launch day for a great game won't really damage it.

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

I don' t know, shit happens sometimes but they had so many years to fix stuff its like you ask yourself wth have they been doing all this time.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• i_dragonx_ii_dragonx_i Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by drakes821

It's pretty fursterating but honeslty all will be forgoten as long as this isn't a regular occurance and we're able to play soon. A bad launch day for a great game won't really damage it.

I can only hope so. As the situation stands I've payed for a product and my review where I purchased it is fair and accurate. If they do fix it and I enjoy the game I'll happily change my review.

It's only fair to let customers know not to buy a dead product (atm) :)

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

And so I fight King Leoric, just me and my companion. And the King is at about 15% health. I smell victory. And then I get a "You have been removed from the game" message.

Thanks...

With todays patch, they added a political system for the game, where people of guilds with a guild level 3 or higher can try to become the boss of certain zones. Funny stuff. And they added a slider so you can add more blood and gore. And fixed bugs. I guess I will play more Tera.

Edit: tried it again, fought him this time with fewer potions (since I used some up at the last time). At 50% leorics health I get removed from the game.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

completely annoyed anyone else hanging at the retrieving heroes portion of the login process even tho the estimated time has come and gone for the servers to be fixed?

oh and now there's a queue are you kidding me? what is this Vanilla WoW?

• AqueAque Member Posts: 118

Atleast we are not paying a sub fee, Thats really the only reason im not mad- I WILL get my moneys worth!

• ThaneUlfgarThaneUlfgar Member Posts: 283

Who cares? Shit happens. I imaginge you and millions of other people are trying to sign in at the same time.

Play another game or do something else for a couple days until things stabilize.

• mad-hattermad-hatter Member UncommonPosts: 241

Still amazes me that everyone expects a flawless game on Day 1.  Look at how ignorant you look just by posting this drivel.  HERRRRP I'm gonna give it bad reviews DERRRRP.  Get a life broseph.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Originally posted by ThaneUlfgar

Who cares? Shit happens. I imaginge you and millions of other people are trying to sign in at the same time.

Play another game or do something else for a couple days until things stabilize.

Could you imagine the shit storm on this site if this was an MMO made by a company other then Blizzard we were talking  about? and this is a single player/multiplayer game.  

Blizzard and Activision have marketed the hell out of D3 trying to sell as many preorder's as possible.  They should of been better prepared.

They're launch is a fail in my book

I guess it wasnt quite ready.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Originally posted by laserit

Originally posted by ThaneUlfgar

Could you imagine the shit storm on this site if this was an MMO made by a company other then Blizzard we were talking  about? and this is a single player/multiplayer game.  

Blizzard and Activision have marketed the hell out of D3 trying to sell as many preorder's as possible.  They should of been better prepared.

They're launch is a fail in my book

I guess it wasnt quite ready.

Yeah, they seem to get a pass, and they had the exact same problems for D2s launch, I have 2 unused copies of it, due to that...Pretty sad a company that makes as much as they do off of WoW, couldn't get the server capacity right.

• dannydeucedannydeuce Member Posts: 310

It is kinda funny I am playing Diablo 2 atm that came with my CE (cool usb btw).  I havent played this game in years and lost my cd keys and stuff.  I...am...playing...D2...on...day....1...of...D3s....release.  So silly.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Official forums dun blowd up. RAGE! image

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by maji

And so I fight King Leoric, just me and my companion. And the King is at about 15% health. I smell victory. And then I get a "You have been removed from the game" message.

Thanks...

With todays patch, they added a political system for the game, where people of guilds with a guild level 3 or higher can try to become the boss of certain zones. Funny stuff. And they added a slider so you can add more blood and gore. And fixed bugs. I guess I will play more Tera.

Edit: tried it again, fought him this time with fewer potions (since I used some up at the last time). At 50% leorics health I get removed from the game.

That was so random i thought you were talking about D3 so i was wait political system and blood slider in D3 wtf....

Well if game is solid all is forgivin if not there be hell to pay and hell is broke.

• SolisArithSolisArith Member Posts: 10

lol.  the game being laggy / buggy / needing a bug fix day one of release or release of a major expansion.  Who woulda thunk. 

This is the first game i've played in 10 years that i've played in the first couple days of release / expansion. 

Give yer bloody heads a shake. 

The only good thing i can think of is the culling of the herd this will bring with all the people ragequitting day 1.  hahahhahaha.  Good.  GTFOff my server, you brings the lag.

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by dannydeuce

It is kinda funny I am playing Diablo 2 atm that came with my CE (cool usb btw).  I havent played this game in years and lost my cd keys and stuff.  I...am...playing...D2...on...day....1...of...D3s....release.  So silly.

Not really, tons of people were playing GW1 during GW2 beta for the same reason XD

• jonchicoinejonchicoine Member Posts: 77

Well... if they take anothe 12 years before diablo 4, my resentment my subside enough for me to concider buying it... but i doubt it...

to offer no offline mode (their lame ass attempt of drm) for this kind of game is unforgivable... especially now that I "own" the game and just want to play all by myself, with no other peeps, no auction house, no achievments... blah blah blah...

and where are all the customization options? i haven't played beta, but in the 2 mins i've been able to get into the game today... it seems insanly cookie cutter (especially for a non mmo game...)...

good god... there must be some good stuff hiding in this thing yet...

• TyvolusNextTyvolusNext Member Posts: 192

Not me.  I am about to fire up the Skyrim.  I wrote Blizz/activision and Bioware/EA off YEARS ago.  For those of you who still choose to give your money to these companies...enjoy.