Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3: The Wait is OVER

Comments

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594
    YEAY!! They had to kick PvP to beat GW2 to release, but that's ok. D has aways been SRPG click-fest.

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

Ha ha this is funy. People are so pathetic and angry because of another success of Blizzard. Just sleep over, you cant do anything against Blizz and you will feel so sad because you stay outside of largest gaming comunity in the world

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf

what were we waiting for?

First swtor now d3, just goes to show how much a few bucks tossed in the face of some reporter can 'overhype' a game :P

Well I'm a old skool gamer who was never on the Diablo hype train even at the beginning and I think D3 is a pretty cool in-betweener game. Not too deep (sorry but PoE skill tree is unnessasarily convoluted and gratuiously spread out for no apparent reasoning) and not to shallow (torchlight's story is both generic and shallow. something I hope the next will cure) with just the right amount of a mature theme to keep it interesting for a few "server down" sittings. So where do I fit in your little scheme of things?

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

"Mmm FRESH MEAT"

- The Butcher

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918

They should have been better prepared than this.  This is just bad.

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

We're still waiting for the servers to actually work.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• ElethonElethon Member UncommonPosts: 138

With the inability to log in last night and with servers being downn until 1:30pm PDT, you should have thought of a different title. "The wait is over" hahahaha

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

if ya just want to play for fun just select another region,  asia works fine ,

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

Sorry, server maintainence, the wait has actually just begun.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Originally posted by denshing

Sorry, server maintainence, the wait has actually just begun.

This.

You would have thought that Blizzard had some clue about capactity planning. Login servers copmpletely overloaded, lag/hitching issues. A bit of a kole really.

A mistake loging out for dinner.

• jonchicoinejonchicoine Member Posts: 77

wait is not over yet!!! still can't log in to my single player game! 

In the future, i will go out of my way to support companies that destroy their games witht their DRM crap...

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

I was impressed by the overall D3 gameplay overall in the beta and the experience has been improved even since then. Whether it is a MMO or not, it is FUN!

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959

The wait is still not over.  Battle.net service for D3 is down for over 4 hours now ROFL! What a joke.

• i_dragonx_ii_dragonx_i Member Posts: 20

Well at least I've gotten some satisfaction writing reviews on all major retailer sites I could think of. Only way to vent the annoyance casued by Blizzard.

if you're frustrated and have amazon, buy etc accounts I encourage you to do the same. It's very therapeutic!

• maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099

Just to pile on ... this is a very strange definition of "over".

The battles against undead hamsters and database corruptors are not exactly the game that was promised, although they are proving disturbingly entertaining.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

Amazing game, having so much fun playing it. Just sad I had to log off to get some real world stuff done.

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726

Witch doctor is awesome!  How can killing stuff with zombie dogs and jars of spiders not be fun? 

Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • xZeRGzxZeRGz Member Posts: 118

The wait is finally over... Buhwhaaaahh!

I have yet to be able to login.

This is what happens when you chase off your competent employees to save a few dollars, and replace them with minimum wage interns. In business, as also in life, you get what you pay for.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

DIABLO THREE IS NOT A FRIKIN MMO

• geovas77geovas77 Member Posts: 14

The game is pretty uninspired, played through the beta a few times and seen enough to make a decision not to get this, torchlight 2 is the real successor to Diablo 2 made by the same people and I will go with that for my clicky adventures.

Next MMO: Guild Wars 2
    Tera Castanic Priest Retired
    Aoc Bear Shaman Retired
    WoW Undead Mage Retired
    LOTRO Hobbit Minstrel Retired

• nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486

The wait is over for the game to release, but the wait to actually get to play because of server issues has just begun.

• kalsigurkalsigur Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by IceAge

Originally posted by DJJazzy

Have to love having a single player game be online only. Good call there Blizzard.

I love such comments! Are you online now? Yes you are! So the millions who bought the game. Blizzard is thinking long term with D3, if you are aware of that term.  Maybe NOT all gamers can be online and play the game, YET , but in few years, the majority will be online! So if you are a business man, you would prefer the minority or the majority?

lol ^ retard. They dont make a game to sell in a few years. It's all about the next couple months, after that, its just trailing earnings.

The only reason its online is because it is Blizzard's attempt at DRM (Digital Rights Management) which keeps people from pirating it. PERIOD. 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264

the wait is over! butnow u must wait to even play it!

• maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099

Originally posted by ShakyMo

DIABLO THREE IS NOT A FRIKIN MMO

I don't disagree with you when it comes right down to it, but I feel sort of "meh" about drawing the distinction.