Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard just lost a customer

HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

I went through some trouble to get money before I get paid to get this piece of shit and theres no cd key in the box.  Blizzard is never seeing a dime out of me again

Yes I played SWTOR.

Comments

• PainlezzPainlezz Member UncommonPosts: 646

Can I have your stuff?

j/k

But this really made me somewhat laugh. 

P.S.  Blizzard likely has nothing to do with the box, the cd, or the package contents

Also, why didn't you buy digital from Battle.net like a normal person!?

• Diptard6969Diptard6969 Member Posts: 3

L:ike the poster above me. Blizzard has no control of the boxes once theya re shipped out. Your problem is most likely with an employee of where you bought it from. NExt time by digital.

• FyronovaFyronova Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by Painlezz

Can I have your stuff?

j/k

P.S.  Blizzard likely has nothing to do with the box, the cd, or the package contents

Maybe because some of us still cherish having the boxed/physical games so we can put it in display like a normal person would?

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959

Can I have your stuff?
    j/k

Because the box in the store is cheaper than Blizzards digital edition! /facepalm
  • HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

Can I have your stuff?

j/k

I didn't think the box was going to be void of a CD key, I mean how do you mess up that shit, and of course the gamestop employees aren't gonna do shit about it, I just borrowed some money so I could play with my friends before I got paid and now it was all for shit.  

also no you can't have my stuff, cause I can't FUCKING play.

Yes I played SWTOR.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Gotta love the community here. Two more to add to block list.

Return the game to where you got it. Tell them it's scratched and won't load.  Get an unopened copy, open it there to make sure you get a key.

EDIT: actually go to a different store than the one you got it from. Employees prolly took it out there.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

Originally posted by Hauvarn

Can I have your stuff?

j/k

I didn't think the box was going to be void of a CD key, I mean how do you mess up that shit, and of course the gamestop employees aren't gonna do shit about it, I just borrowed some money so I could play with my friends before I got paid and now it was all for shit.  

The game stop employees arnt going to do a thing about it. They are most likely the ones who took the cd key in the first place.

Originally posted by Diptard6969

L:ike the poster above me. Blizzard has no control of the boxes once theya re shipped out. Your problem is most likely with an employee of where you bought it from. NExt time by digital.

I'm just never gonna buy blizzard shit again.  I'm pissed and need to vent

Yes I played SWTOR.

Originally posted by bartoni33

Return the game to where you got it. Tell them it's scratched and won't load.  Get an unopened copy, open it there to make sure you get a key.

Well I gotta wait till tomorrow when they open up again, I really wanted to play with my friends, been waiting forever.

Yes I played SWTOR.

Well I gotta wait till tomorrow when they open up again, I really wanted to play with my friends, been waiting forever.

Makes three now!

Did you see my edit? Go to different store. Employees prolly took the key.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

omg the world is gonna end if you dont play at midnight

• alkrmralkrmr Member UncommonPosts: 236

ok i just gotta ask, did you look at the little square sleeve where the disk came out of for the tiny sticker that has the cd-key on it cause its not on the book or on a slip

Originally posted by Myrdynn

omg the world is gonna end if you dont play at midnight

That aint the fucking point.  I went and pre-ordered it just to play with my friends the night before, went out of my way to do it, and I get fucked.  This is why the game industry is going to shit. 

Yes I played SWTOR.

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

I went through some trouble to get money before I get paid to get this piece of shit and theres no cd key in the box.  Blizzard is never seeing a dime out of me again

Then use your laws that are their to protect the consumer. Take it back and request the key your paid for. it's the law for them to sell you what you paid for.  Blizz doesn't personally have it's own boxing up factory, that's all done by 3rd party.

Originally posted by alkrmr

ok i just gotta ask, did you look at the little square sleeve where the disk came out of for the tiny sticker that has the cd-key on it cause its not on the book or on a slip

yes I looked, we opened the others game to find they all have thier key and mine is no where on the sleeve

Yes I played SWTOR.

• LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333

Biggest joke is that you actually bought diablo 3

Currently playing - FF14ARR
    Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

Originally posted by IAmMMO

Then use your laws that are their to protect the consumer. Take it back and request the key your paid for. it's the law for them to sell you what you paid for.  Blizz doesn't personally have it's own boxing up factory, that's all done by 3rd party.

I went there, they said they couldn't do anything because the computer where off, I can't do shit. Corporate america fucks the customer again

Yes I played SWTOR.

Originally posted by LizardEgypt

Biggest joke is that you actually bought diablo 3

It is a damn joke.  

Yes I played SWTOR.

Originally posted by Aori

Don't buy a tampered box? It would have been obvious it was opened prior to purchase. I always open my games in the store after purchase in front of the cameras.

The box was flawless, don't try to pin this shit on me.  I live 2 minutes away from gamestop, I was back within 10 minutes of getting the game and they just left me in the dust.

Yes I played SWTOR.

Don't buy a tampered box? It would have been obvious it was opened prior to purchase. I always open my games in the store after purchase in front of the cameras.

Very good advice there.

Again make sure to go to another store. Sounds like the purchacing store is giving you the runaround because they took a key. Did all your friends get theirs at the same place? If they did it might be an honest mistake at the maunfacturing plant. Could happen.

Very good advice there.

Again make sure to go to another store. Sounds like the purchacing store is giving you the runaround because they took a key. Did all your friends get theirs at the same place? If they did it might be an honest mistake at the maunfacturing plant. Could happen.

Yeah we all got it at the same gamestop, the next one to me is around 30 minutes away, would be closed before I got there. All the boxes looked exactly the same, just mine didn't have a cd key.

Yes I played SWTOR.

Very good advice there.

Yeah we all got it at the same gamestop, the next one to me is around 30 minutes away, would be closed before I got there. All the boxes looked exactly the same, just mine didn't have a cd key.

Could be a manufacturing mistake then.

What I would do is in the morning go to a local Walmart (I KNOW their is one close lol) return it without receipt for store credit and buy another one. Open it at the store to make sure. Sucks to not get to play it now but better than not at all.

Im gonna bet he guy after reading the OP's posts its highly likely he didnt even buy the game he just wants to bash blizzard and D3. He constantly judges Blizzard and the game as if A. blizzard had anything to do with the game box not having the key, and B as if he has played hte game already...

Very good advice there.

Could be a manufacturing mistake then.

What I would do is in the morning go to a local Walmart (I KNOW their is one close lol) return it without receipt for store credit and buy another one. Open it at the store to make sure. Sucks to not get to play it now but better than not at all.

I bought it from gamestop.  I don't think they'd take my game at walmart

Yes I played SWTOR.

Originally posted by Diptard6969

Im gonna bet he guy after reading the OP's posts its highly likely he didnt even buy the game he just wants to bash blizzard and D3. He constantly judges Blizzard and the game as if A. blizzard had anything to do with the game box not having the key, and B as if he has played hte game already...

pics incoming

Yes I played SWTOR.