Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help in picking between 4 single player games. Please do help.

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

Well while i am wating for GW2 i need a game to play while i wait, i wont play another MMO game for a while so i am going back to single player games for a little.

The top 4 i would like ot know what is longer

Old school morrowing- thou of o can get the new mod to work*or even know how to work one lol*  

Fallout 3-  I never played the DLC and did not do all the quest the first time, sucks i played it on the PS3 and not the PC.

Dynasty warriors 6- Aye it is for PC they have it for 30 bucks at gamefly as we speak lol. But how long would it hold me over to is the thing.

Dues Ex- I played the old ones and loved them, how is the new one? is it a long game?

If you qwish to add any that may be better then my top 4 please do!

Comments

• tinuelletinuelle Member UncommonPosts: 363

Deus Ex is good, not a very long game, but you will get some hours with fun.

Can also recommend Witcher 2 & Skyrim. I think i spent 27 hours to play through deus ex and 32 hours for witcher 2, though I spent my time playing through them.

Morrowwind certainly has quite some hours if you can stomach the old graphics. If you consider morrowwind, then oblivion is even a better shot.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Morrowind is open-ended gameplay.  There's a main quest chain, about a half dozen guild and faction quest chains, and numerous ambient quests that exist on their own.  One can play with the goal of doing quests, or just progress the character with random adventuring.  Others just play endless hours decorating their house with odd collectibles.  It's pretty much play until one becomes bored with it.

I don't know the other games enough to comment on how long they are.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • JaylanonyousJaylanonyous Member Posts: 31

Id play skyrim, but if your looking for a non expensive game i would go fallout or the original Morrowind. Both have alot of hours worth of gameplay.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    Hehe i am burnt out on skyrim, thou i should make a orc lol. I miss morrowind, the old school feeling i guess, not playd it since i was a teen lol. thanks everyone for the help, i have got it down to two games thus far. I never played witcher 2 or 1.
  • sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

I personally disliked Oblivion, it didn't feel enough like a real world to me.

That said, The Witcher suggestion is a really good one!

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• KiljaedenasKiljaedenas Member Posts: 468

Maybe consider Dead Island. I'm quite happy with that one.

Where's the any key?