Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mods-That last post

Mods, That last post with no title was meant to be a reply to the tread "When was the last time an MMO surprised you"

I apologize for horking that up. Please move that to the appropriate thread? I cannot edit it as I cannot access it due to the lack of a title =(

Comments

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Wow, haha how is that even possible?

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Originally posted by dubyahite

Wow, haha how is that even possible?

glitch

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Dissolution

Mods, That last post with no title was meant to be a reply to the tread "When was the last time an MMO surprised you" I apologize for horking that up. Please move that to the appropriate thread? I cannot edit it as I cannot access it due to the lack of a title =(

Go to the Pub's listing and click the small right arrow at the very end of the listing. That will take you to the post. You can also access it from your post listing in your profiile. The thread title can be edited.

In the Pub's listing for that thread you can see that 7 people have looked at it. They got there by doing one of the above.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DissolutionDissolution Member Posts: 210
    Yeah, I tried that. Im restricted to an Ipad at the moment and it doesnt seem to want to cooperate. Soon as I get to a real Comp I'll give that a try.

Thanks for the tip though.

EDIT: I got it...i think I was just fat fingering it. Thx again.

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

We're currently having some issues with iPads and our editor.  A new version should be up soon.  In any event I moved the post into the correct thread for you image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• DissolutionDissolution Member Posts: 210
    Much obliged =) Sorry again for adding that to the pub.