Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guest Pass Request/Offer Thread

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Please use this sticky thread for all guest pass requests/offers. New threads created for this purpose will be locked and redirected.

Thanks!

Comments

• adis5005adis5005 Member UncommonPosts: 46

If someone could pm me a GP it would be awsome, I'll resend another GP after I get my game tomorow around 12ish

• jimmy1782jimmy1782 Member Posts: 2

I too would give anything for a European Region Guest pass. My amazon order has been delayed and wont be here until the end of the week. Been waiting so long for this game.

In return i am more than happy to return the guest pass and/or help in game.

Please PM me if you are able to help me.

Thank you in advance.

PS - please make sure to update/remove your posts once someone helps you out to allow everyone the chance of getting one.

• iftachbyiftachby Member UncommonPosts: 33

I would love a guest pass if someone could please PM me one. :)

I will also send one once I get the game.

Thanks! :D

• GurjakGurjak Member Posts: 21

No longer needed, I got one elsewhere.

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

I would love to get one as well if possible.

Thanks.

• Sado0ogSado0og Member Posts: 4

need GP

i will send mine when got enough money to buy

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

My CE won't arrive until tomorrow after work, 5 ish, but I will have at least 1 GP.  Will edit when I get it.  Do DE's get guess passes?

• XerenixXerenix Member UncommonPosts: 237

Would like a Guest pass aswell :)

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118

Where is the.. GP options ? As I can't see it when I visit my D3 account!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670

I wouldn't mind trying the game out.If anyone wants me to do so pm me a GP.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

I would love a guest pass please. My retail order hasn't arrived yet, hopefully tomorrow.

If anyone lets me have a spare one I will give them the one I get when I get my box. Thanks!

I'll edit this post if I get one.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118

Originally posted by IceAge

Where is the.. GP options ? As I can't see it when I visit my D3 account!

Are there any restrictions on who can use Global Play?

At the launch of Diablo III, Korean players who log in to the game at an IGR (and are not playing using a full Diablo III license they purchased themselves) will only be able to play in the Asia game region. In addition, players who are using a Diablo III “guest pass” (available after Diablo III launches) will only be able to play in the game region in which they redeemed the guest pass.

Never mind! I got the answer :) So , I think we should see the GP option in our game account page , after 0:00 , when the game launches ( Europe only ) .

If I am not limited to 1-2 GP keys to send, I will drop a few-several keys here :)

PS: Also the limits for Guest Pass or Starter Edition ( this is not available until 30 days after the game has launched )

Players on Starter Edition game licenses have the following restrictions:

Act I up to the Skeleton King is available

Level 13 cap

Matchmaking available only with other Starter Edition players

No Real Money Auction House access

So just like the beta it seems :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• revengecyrevengecy Member UncommonPosts: 21

I missed playing the beta, and im thinking about purchasing the game. If anyone could please spare a Guest Pass that would be great! Thanks

• lydianelydiane Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Hi!

I never played the beta and I never had any luck with contests or beta applications on any games so if any kind soul has a guest pass to hand out for me, I would really appreciate it! Because I'd love to try the game before buying it, it's quite expensive so I better be sure you know.

*crosses fingers*

Thanks in advance!
  • ive82sykoive82syko Member Posts: 37

I haven't tried out the beta, but very interested in the game after seeing serveral youtube video's. If anyone has a spare guess pass, wold apperciate one. 

Thanks.

• zinnikeyszinnikeys Member UncommonPosts: 45

edit: Got a GP key. I love the TES community!!

• TyrokiTyroki Member UncommonPosts: 183

If anyone has a spare, I'd much appreciate a guest pass =)

MMO's played: Ragnarok Online (For years), WoW (for a few weeks only), Guild Wars, Lineage 2, Eve, Allods, Shattered Galaxy, 9 Dragons, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Star Trek Online (Got someone ELSE to pay for it), Champions Online (Someone else paid), Dofus, Dragonica, LOTRO, DDO and more... A LOT more. I've played good AND bad. The bad didn't last long. :P

• philparry80philparry80 Member UncommonPosts: 27

Would also love a Guest Pass, thanks :)

• SnoogemsSnoogems Member UncommonPosts: 99

Id like a guest pass too. Send me ap m

• vampirebgvampirebg Member Posts: 2

Share guest pass pls e-mail: [email protected]

• kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148

Hey, if you need a buddy for your Guest Pass --> [email protected]

Thanks! :)

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

Before anyone give a guest pass to any of these bum check out their pos history. I bet some of them where the same mocking D3 on other thread. 

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • ShadoGearShadoGear Member Posts: 46

Would really like a guest pass for EU region, pm me for email, thank you in advance

• xshorongrxshorongr Member UncommonPosts: 8

Would die for a guest pass! My email is : [email protected]

wdadaw

• synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563
    Anyone able to send me a guest pass.
    [email protected]

I played the beta for a bit and tbh I wasn't to thrilled with the game but my son enjoyed it. I already purchased a box edition but it may take a few days to receive it since I'm stationed in korea.