Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Quote System.

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

The enhancement idea i submit to you is:

A Multi-quote system.

It would be a nice addition to forums and bring about a nice ease of use when replying to different topic responses.

The way iv'e always done it was to add my own quote tags in the bbcode editor, but there are some annoying drawbacks to this such as the editor removing some of the [/quotes] when you do re editing.

I suppose it would be a big change in your "forum engine" to put that in but yeah. it would be very nice.

Source Image

Regards,

Nitth.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I'll try to find out if our forum editor supports this functionality.

Just wanted to let you know that we are looking into this functionality and hope to have something ready in the near future!

Originally posted by Nitth

The enhancement idea i submit to you is:

A Multi-quote system.

It would be a nice addition to forums and bring about a nice ease of use when replying to different topic responses.

The way iv'e always done it was to add my own quote tags in the bbcode editor, but there are some annoying drawbacks to this such as the editor removing some of the [/quotes] when you do re editing.

I suppose it would be a big change in your "forum engine" to put that in but yeah. it would be very nice.

Source Image

Regards,

Nitth.

Originally posted by MikeB

I'll try to find out if our forum editor supports this functionality.

Just wanted to let you know that we are looking into this functionality and hope to have something ready in the near future!

Testing multiquote! AH HA! "It's working!...It's working!"

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179
    Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

If you have any feedback or issues on this feature, please let us know!

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

If you have any feedback or issues on this feature, please let us know!

Thank you very much for the initial reply to my suggestion, and Im so very happy its it's been implemented =D

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development