Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guest pass? Plzz

Sado0ogSado0og Member Posts: 4
Hey guys,

I really want to play Diablo 3, but currently I am short on money :(
and I would really love to get one of these Guest Pass

some of you will probably never use them and one of these passes can really help me

I hope that someone will be kind and will "donate" me his/her spare Guest Pass

Thanks

Comments

• julgrisenjulgrisen Member Posts: 2

same here, wont be able to buy the game until next week, would be grateful if someone could spare me a key via pm or mail, and i'll send you one back when i get my own copy.

cheers

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

Me too. Got nothing to play til GW2 comes out, might as well try this out. I know it's limited to level 13 but I can at least try all 5 classes.

• gimmesomegimmesome Member Posts: 362

OP:  I feel bad for ya and would offer you my guest pass except:

1)  I don't know if I'll get one from the digital download.

2)  It feels strange to me that you created a forum account on mmorpg.com just to ask for this.  

If you're a member, I'd much prefer you to message me on your normal account, and then we can talk about getting you my guest pass tonight ;)

Otherwise, I will disregard this as I usually disregard shady threads by someone with a post count of 1.

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

No way I'm not having you freeloaders clog up the servers :p j/k look here http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-starter-edition-guest-pass also keep and eye on http://www.diablofans.com fourms and offical d3 forums lots of posts with people posting keys.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

I would love a guest pass as my Amazon copy will arrive tomorrow morning so I can at least try it today at 11 pm GMT. 

But come to think of it that would be a waste of the key as it would be more useful to someone who's considering whether to buy the game.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• severiusseverius Member UncommonPosts: 1,516

I am one of those entirely on the fence.  Much of what Blizzard has done with D3, to me, seems anti Diablo for all intents and purposes.  Would like the opportunity to give it a try without dropping the cash first :)  I can wait a month but if someone has an extra key that they would be willing to part with I would gladly accept.  Thank you :)

• BlocheadjBlocheadj Member Posts: 32

ill sell you one for £5.00 if you paypal me it :)

• Sado0ogSado0og Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Blocheadnoir

ill sell you one for £5.00 if you paypal me it :)

sorry pal....

This discussion has been closed.