Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First metacritic rating up: 8.4/10

13»

Comments

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

Originally posted by SoulOfRaziel

WOW.... im not saying that tera isnt good, cause it is and like to play it for now but....

9/10? 10/10? NO WAY tera have lots of down sides not only the lack of a battleground....

If TERA was a game worth of 10/10 why would it fail in Korea???

Its Korea/Asia they have different tastes. I mean how the f... could a MMORPG like AION dominate over there. Aion is such a poor asian version of Wow&L2 mix compared to TERA.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Originally posted by Otomox

Originally posted by SoulOfRaziel

WOW.... im not saying that tera isnt good, cause it is and like to play it for now but....

9/10? 10/10? NO WAY tera have lots of down sides not only the lack of a battleground....

If TERA was a game worth of 10/10 why would it fail in Korea???

Its Korea/Asia they have different tastes. I mean how the f... could a MMORPG like AION dominate over there. Aion is such a poor asian version of Wow&L2 mix compared to TERA.

Aion isn't dominating anymore...

League of Legends has exploded onto the market taking a playerbase away from all the MMORPGS in Korea. Silly LoL.

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

Why do you care what critics have to say about it if you love the game and are having fun? I personally think it's the same old, same old, gear grind, but if you like it, great. Why do you feel like you need to be validated by "experts" in the press?

I love GW2 and I'll be playing it until the day that I feel bored with it regardless of what a critic says about it.