Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Trial Key

zinnikeyszinnikeys Member UncommonPosts: 45

While I wait  for my box to show up via mail, I'm hoping someone would be kind enough to message me a D3 trial key they don't need/want (when they get theirs), so I can start playing tonight.

Anyone willing to be so kind?

Comments

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Originally posted by zinnikeys

While I wait  for my box to show up via mail, I'm hoping someone would be kind enough to message me a D3 trial key they don't need/want (when they get theirs), so I can start playing tonight.

Anyone willing to be so kind?

Well, I ordered a digital copy of the standard edition.

Am I entitled to such a key?

Btw, there is talk of a starter edition, you may wanna check that out.

• zinnikeyszinnikeys Member UncommonPosts: 45

Not sure if they're gonna email keys to digital purchasers or not.

The Starter Edition is what you get from the trial keys/guest passes.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

I also wouldn't mind a starter edition key if anyone has a spare one, give one to zinnikeys first of course. I was hoping my boxed edition would come in the post this morning because the servers go live in less than 12 hours in the EU, it's been shipped so I'll probably get it tomorrow fingers crossed. I won't be playing at midnight though :(

A spare starter edition key would be much appreciated!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • jimmy1782jimmy1782 Member Posts: 2

I too would give anything for a trial key. My amazon order has been delayed and wont be here until the end of the week. Been waiting so long for this game.

In return i am more than happy to return the favour if ever needed by helping in game.

Please PM me if you are able to help me.

Thank you in advance

This discussion has been closed.