Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Saw the name and...

Pratt2112Pratt2112 Posts: 1,636Member Uncommon

I saw the name of this game and thought maybe it was an homage to Rush's masterpiece of an album.

Seems not, though it looks interesting enough to keep an eye on. Even if there is no Temple of Syrinx or Galactic Solar Federations involved :-p

Comments

  • spookydomspookydom BristolPosts: 1,782Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by TangentPoint

    I saw the name of this game and thought maybe it was an homage to Rush's masterpiece of an album.
    Seems not, though it looks interesting enough to keep an eye on. Even if there is no Temple of Syrinx or Galactic Solar Federations involved :-p

    I bet it wont have a Neil Peart class either. Drum skill +1000

    image

  • lettinjshlettinjsh neverhadone, WAPosts: 5Member

    good release date .. :) apocalypsis

  • MexorillaMexorilla Las Vegas, NVPosts: 313Member
  • LerxstLerxst Phx, AZPosts: 543Member Uncommon

    Glad I wasn't the only one who saw the name and had high hopes for it that very second!  A game where you go around, learning to play musical instruments to take back the Solar Federation from the Priests :)

  • Pratt2112Pratt2112 Posts: 1,636Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Lerxst
    Glad I wasn't the only one who saw the name and had high hopes for it that very second!  A game where you go around, learning to play musical instruments to take back the Solar Federation from the Priests :)

    I'd expect no less of someone named Lerxst!

    As for the Priests... Well... They've taken care of everything...

     

    And speaking of Lerxst... A great vid of him along with Dirk and Pratt...

  • Redy2FallRedy2Fall Newport News, VAPosts: 1Member

    You people are just awesome image

  • LangsdorffLangsdorff Raleigh, NCPosts: 29Member
    Originally posted by TangentPoint
    I saw the name of this game and thought maybe it was an homage to Rush's masterpiece of an album. Seems not, though it looks interesting enough to keep an eye on. Even if there is no Temple of Syrinx or Galactic Solar Federations involved :-p

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1mRRvPuCyM Saw that on YT, about 2112

    Langsdorff

  • spookydomspookydom BristolPosts: 1,782Member Uncommon

    Just got back from jamming with some freinds, we tried to do a cover of this and I thought of you guys in this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M

    Enjoy...........You crazy mavericks! :D

    image

  • Pratt2112Pratt2112 Posts: 1,636Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by spookydom
    Just got back from jamming with some freinds, we tried to do a cover of this and I thought of you guys in this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M Enjoy...........You crazy mavericks! :D

     One of the few bands who can play something in seven, and still make it groove.

  • trickydudetrickydude new york, NYPosts: 3Member

    well, the name is sort of funny and ironic, anyone have played it? is it a good game, if yes, i m gonna give it a try, after quitting world of warcraft, i m bored all day....

    I gotta win, i mean it wow gold auction house

  • strangiato2112strangiato2112 Richmond, VAPosts: 1,538Member Common
    ...and the meek shall inherit the earth
  • phuonglong003phuonglong003 Ho Chi Minh CityPosts: 4Member

    Want more news about this game? Come http://www.gamersplatoon.com/forums/showthread.php?4931-2112-My-Country-Game

     

    The game has updated English language . If anyone want to try , go to the homepage and download it , http://2112.soha.vn/ ;)

  • FritomanFritoman Phoenix, AZPosts: 59Member
    Originally posted by Deleted User
    Originally posted by spookydom
    Just got back from jamming with some freinds, we tried to do a cover of this and I thought of you guys in this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M Enjoy...........You crazy mavericks! :D

     One of the few bands who can play something in seven, and still make it groove.

    LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you..I haven't listened to that song for a long time but when I was a kid, my brother bought me this album and I listened to it everyday, over and over and over. I knew every word, guitar, drum beat, etc.

Sign In or Register to comment.