Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meh, I'd love to play-test GW2 now :(

ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

But I just can't afford to buy now for the beta entry. *sob* Anyone has a free unused key pls. *puppy eyes* :D

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

do you mean test?

• CorthagathCorthagath Member Posts: 291

mondays server's stress test is only for prepurchased users so you wouldnt be getting in with any other beta key anyways, just buy the game dude :D im sure you can save up money from something else, just put like 10 bucks aside every week or so

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by DJJazzy

do you mean test?

Whoopsy. Yeah^^

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Originally posted by Corthagath

mondays server's stress test is only for prepurchased users so you wouldnt be getting in with any other beta key anyways, just buy the game dude :D im sure you can save up money from something else, just put like 10 bucks aside every week or so

I just got out of an expensive surgery (no kidding) last week, so no alas I am so broke. :/

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Ya, the only way to get it is if someone was kind enough to buy the game for you. :(

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Originally posted by Amjoco

Ya, the only way to get it is if someone was kind enough to buy the game for you. :(

Well, if I was a beautiful, blonde girl... but no. ^^

Well, I gonna see...

EDIT: How big is the Beta Client btw?

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482
    12 gb
  • SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

Sorry man i have no keys =/

This discussion has been closed.