Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login woes

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Trying to log into my account and visiting the forum.

-Using the link in the gameclient/patcher

I can not log in, unless i ask for a new password, which i then can use to log intoo the account page, but when after that i want to log intoo the forums again, the website does not recognise my password anymore and i need to set a new one.

Anyone else with this kind of problems?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• Ir1shguyIr1shguy Member UncommonPosts: 84

I would guess something is down and since they dont do much on weekends wait til monday.

• SigilaeaSigilaea Member Posts: 317

I just tried it and the site is down. They are probably doing maintenance in preparation for tomorrow.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

When I try to access forums it says "There was a terrible error, try going home". They are currently working something on forums.. Why do you have to access it? It is read-only now.

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Ermm they closed the forum 3 - 5 days after BWE, I think.

You cannot post your comment till they open up the forum again.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by xmenty

But i could read them

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• IPolygonIPolygon Member UncommonPosts: 707

Why would you want to login to a forum that has been cleaned a couple of days ago?

• gladosrev2gladosrev2 Member CommonPosts: 203

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Originally posted by xmenty

But i could read them

The forums were wiped clean few days / a week ago. Last time I was in there it was empty just like before the BWE. Geting a horrible error now.

My Guild Wars 2 First Beta Weekend "reviewette" : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4944570/thread/349125#4944570

• Forum is down for me today, was up for me on Friday.  On Friday all it had on it was info and download instructions for the stress test.