Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New T4C Server!

Hello,

I would like to invite you to join our new server, 100% free, old-school rules, based on PVP/RP.

Visit colosseumt4c.servegame.com for more info..

Thanks!

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

what is this?

• ColosseumT4CColosseumT4C Member Posts: 5

T4C is one of the first MMORPG, similar to Ultima Online. Although it's graphics aren't the best for today, the rest is a lot better than modern MMOs..

Real open world, one of the best character build system, awesome PVP, no boring quests like "Kill 50 rats and come back", deep storyline etc.

I recommend everyone to try it, our server is 100% free!

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

T4C! Nice blast from the past!

They had an innovative business model that I was hoping to see replicated at some point. IIRC, they licensed out the server software so that people/companies could run their own T4C servers. Would be interesting to see that model resurface.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ColosseumT4CColosseumT4C Member Posts: 5

Come play with us!

We have XP set at 3x, a "starter pack" for new characters and some aids ingame to start your journey..

Play one of the best MMORPGs ever made without having to grind for hours for xp.

Our server will always be free and will never charge you a penny for anything!

Thanks!

ColosseumT4C