Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't join MR.

BriganderBrigander Member Posts: 47

I have terrible experiences with Mol-Rehan.  I joined the kingdom, and the Chancellor (King) named Dragonpen there first spammed me accusing me of being a spy, killed me, and then tried to sell me my gear back.  He then kept asking me to donate money to the deed because he needed money for Farwalker Twigs and Shaker Orbs.  I told him I had no money, and he said don't bother joining this kingdom then - that I needed money to play in Mol Rehan.  Dragonpen then tried to sell me his account (which I think was a scam).  

This really made me almost want to quit.  I was really depressed because I loved Wurm Online but this player ruined the experience for me a lot.  His friend Acer and Blazinasian then hunted me down all over the starting deed, spawn camping me in, and kicking/punching me with no weapons.  They stole my rowboat I made when I attempted to leave the God forsaken Mol-Rehan claiming that they had no other boats for themselves and this was their only boat now, and they needed it for PvP.  An hour later all three of them died and lost my rowboat (dying to guards from a guard tower).

Anyway - don't join Mol-Rehan, it has a terrible history and unwelcoming players.  I was borderline about to quit Wurm Online all together until I joined Jenn-Kellon who were extremely inviting and helpful.  

Comments

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

That sucks. It blows when people would rather be donkies than helpfull... 

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• BriganderBrigander Member Posts: 47

Yeah.  I do not understand what I did wrong, they just kept saying I was a "Horde" player and spying on them, and I know idea what to do.  You can't switch factions in the game unless you go to the enemy's lands (which is so hard to survive). 

• AetherwalkerAetherwalker Member Posts: 38

Epic gonna Epic, if you don't want the drama, don't swim in the kiddie pool.

"Take my love, take my land,
    Take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care, I'm still free,
    You can't take the sky from me.
    Take me out to the black,
    Tell them I ain't comin' back.
    Burn the land and boil the sea,
    There's no place I can be,
    Since I found Serenity.
    But you can't take the sky from me... "

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Originally posted by Aetherwalker

Case in point...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• saohcsaohc Member Posts: 41

having played wurm sense beta, ive seen this happen on multiple occasions. Killed some supposed new players myself. Course those who play on wild/chaos will start figuring out who I am soon enough*cackles*

jenn kellon is by the far the most inviting but is also the most divided, mr are elitest morons who think their own crap smells like roses, the whole spy thing has been going on sense the beginning of pvp.

Agreed, but I didn't join a server called "Drama", I joined "Epic."  Had someone said like "MR is full of drama and kill their own mates" I would of never joined.  Terrible people.

• stimpy616stimpy616 Member Posts: 3

I'm pretty sure this goes without saying, but anyone with a staff name on here is more than likely fake until they get everything sorted.

• AetherwalkerAetherwalker Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by Slampig

Originally posted by Aetherwalker

Case in point...

I'm a Freedomite actually, but I spent enough time on Epic to see that it's all kiddie pool drama, people throwing their toys and whining about spies.

"Take my love, take my land,
    Take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care, I'm still free,
    Take me out to the black,
    Tell them I ain't comin' back.
    Burn the land and boil the sea,
    There's no place I can be,
    Since I found Serenity.
    But you can't take the sky from me... "

Goldfishmoo wasn't banned, the account was.  It was played by yourself (Tonygreen) who was the only person to ever get permanently banned on Wurm Online for "griefing" and trolling the forums/game/community.  

• ZarmaZarmaZarmaZarma Member Posts: 4

As you can tell, we deal with some impressivly mature people in Wurm. Most of the people on this forum are using fake names to take jabs at people they don't like. I suppose it tends to happen, as the helpless have larger mouths than they do swords. 

Well, whenver one of you wants a challange, you know where I'm at. I'm not going to hide behind someone elses name because I don't want to risk my name personally, lol.

Cheers!

• tonygreen123tonygreen123 Member Posts: 4

Its a shame you guys are doing this it makes the community as a whole look bad.

I don't know what you mean - I posted what happened to me when I joined Mol-Rehan, this is my impressions of the game and the kingdom I choose to join.  Yes, it's not a perfect review giving MR 10/10 stars, because they aren't a good kingdom.  I much prefer JK, and recommend it to all new peoples!  

Tonygreen was banned permanently (thankfully), he was called by the GMs and the CEO, "The biggest moron to ever play."  LOL!  

• ZarmaZarmaZarmaZarma Member Posts: 4

Oh great, now JK is getting its name dragged through the mud too :(

Must have reading problems or something, not saying anything bad about Jenn-Kellon.  They are much friendly to new players like myself who had trouble with the game, unlike Mol-Rehan which just killed and attacked new players claiming they were spies and "Horde" people.  

• ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 57

Originally posted by Brigander

the Chancellor (King) named Dragonpen there first spammed me accusing me of being a spy, killed me, and then tried to sell me my gear back.  He then kept asking me to donate money to the deed because he needed money for Farwalker Twigs and Shaker Orbs.  I told him I had no money, and he said don't bother joining this kingdom then - that I needed money to play in Mol Rehan.  Dragonpen then tried to sell me his account (which I think was a scam).  

His friend Acer and Blazinasian then hunted me down all over the starting deed, spawn camping me in, and kicking/punching me with no weapons.  They stole my rowboat I made when I attempted to leave the God forsaken Mol-Rehan claiming that they had no other boats for themselves and this was their only boat now, and they needed it for PvP.  An hour later all three of them died and lost my rowboat (dying to guards from a guard tower).

What goddamn, chaotic and laughable sickos. Such people destroy a community because of some percent of such beings the rest is hiding behind tall stone walled deeds.

I suggest a new feature for the game: status of outlaw.  Every player has the possibility to "vote" another player, positive or negative by a rightclick-option on that player. If a player has 50+ negative features(with considering positive votes), he gets purple when mousehovering and such purple persons can be spit on(which is visible as white, ugly spots at them:))

It's possible to defecate on their heads and make them carry signs saying "kick me, i love it".and they even can get disabled by trashing them for half an hour, so their runspeed will lower down to 2 km/h for a month. Naturally they can killed and looted without being able to defend.

And many other things they really need.

Aelfred here, this is an old account.

• spider32spider32 Member Posts: 7

i must say to brigander yes jk is better as all kingdoms adn why

gms closed eyes when ppl use bugs or cheats

lol rolf look what you have make how posteh have use lockpciking bug and have drain a deeds with the bug you have nothing make

or look what you ahevmake by the guys what have use the tarder bug to beceom many gold coins nothing have you don why he he have work for you

to amke a good game you must control all your guys what work for you and you must hold your rules for all guys

• alakoalako Member UncommonPosts: 6

Originally posted by spider32

lol rolf look what you have make how posteh have use lockpciking bug and have drain a deeds with the bug you have nothing make

or look what you ahevmake by the guys what have use the tarder bug to beceom many gold coins nothing have you don why he he have work for you

to amke a good game you must control all your guys what work for you and you must hold your rules for all guys

You need to make more sense lol... 

unfortunately your english doesn't make sense, only bit i got was "you must follow your own rules" xD

sry my englsih is not perfect  but i am sure many guys know what i mean

• fatboy21007fatboy21007 Member Posts: 409

That is not the real rolf people, The real Rolf/s name is not that and hes been on these fourms for years, Note that character has been created on may 11th, [mod edit]

• BrigBrig Member Posts: 1

On the same lines, while I find it flattering and hilarious that someone used my name to start this sillyness, the Brigander account is in no way actually associated with the IRC or player account by that name.

Enjoy using my name, you know you wish you could be as cool as I am.

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

Same script kiddies who HaXx0red the wurm onlines website stalking people to over here? Oh boy!

This discussion has been closed.