Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let the login issues begin!!!

Comments

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049

Originally posted by just1opinion

I can't log in because TSW doesn't recognize my graphics card.  I didn't know that AMD Radeon HD 7450 was that rare.  It's a standard card for a pre-made computer from BestBuy.  I imagine a lot of people have them.  It's not a super gaming card or anything, but c'mon....unrecognized?

This isn't from today, by the way, so no need to tell me I can't log in because of the time.  I'm not trying to log in right now.  This happened yesterday during a stress test.....which could also be the problem.

In all honesty, I'm not sure if that card will run the game.  I think that may be why it is telling you that.  My 6770 is quite a bit better than a 7450 and it chugs along on my card.  

• SfaliaraSfaliara Member Posts: 438

Originally posted by xenpt

Originally posted by jdnyc

Love how this was supposed to be a bash TSW, GW2 is awesome thread and completely got turned around.

Yeah if you can't figure out Time Zones you're going to do real well with the missions in TSW.  Good luck with that.

i think you must have a problem really it was their mistake not mine, ok so they changed the time .

4 pm GMT time was correct. They never changed the time. You just got confused and thought it was 4pm when it was in fact 3pm.

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Failed to create your character. Operation timed out.

• xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

Originally posted by Sfaliara

Love how this was supposed to be a bash TSW, GW2 is awesome thread and completely got turned around.

Yeah if you can't figure out Time Zones you're going to do real well with the missions in TSW.  Good luck with that.

i think you must have a problem really it was their mistake not mine, ok so they changed the time .

4 pm GMT time was correct. They never changed the time. You just got confused and thought it was 4pm when it was in fact 3pm.

nope in here its 17:29 pm already

• orsonstfuorsonstfu Member Posts: 203

Well after talking to the Prophet and him putting me to sleep - Crashed 8x and now cant connect.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Originally posted by Aerowyn

Originally posted by Zylaxx

Originally posted by L0C0Man

Ok so, i still can´t get in the game AWESOME!! lol i had no troubles with Guildwars 2 login i know many of you had issues but i didn´t but i am having now on TSW.

eeer.. 3 things...

1. It hasn't started yet.

2. It's a beta, even after it starts, login issues if they happen are expected

3. You do know that GW2 did have massive login issues on the BWE, with people not being able to login until saturday or more, do you?.

NOTE: that comes as someone that could be described as a GW2 fan and that probably won't play TSW (though more for financial reasons that because of game quality).

GW2's BWE started an hour early and me or none of my guildies had any issues on that Friday.  The real issues started a few hours later but were rectified very quick. 

Call me skeptical but not having any word when the servers were supposed to be up 9 mins ago reeks of typical Failcom incomptence.  A very easy solution would be to post a message and put something up on the patcher but that takes honesty.

I love GW2 but I couldn't even connect till saturday evening.. so to get pissed because you can't login 10 min from the time it was supposed to start is just sad.... on happy note the closed beta server still working and completely unaffected:)

And by very quick he means afternoon of the next day.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Character creation choices are very low in variety (Specially the male clothing where chests and jackets don't match together)

Waiting on creating as it's giving an error everytime.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Ok creater char, looks ugly (kinda dirty and old), and now stuck in some endless loadscreen of doom. XD

Oh my.^^

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by mmoguy43

your lucky you got that far..it wont even accept my password and i have had a funcom account for years lol

• SfaliaraSfaliara Member Posts: 438

Originally posted by Sfaliara

nope in here its 17:29 pm already

you are GMT +1. right now its 4.30 pm gmt

• gladosrev2gladosrev2 Member CommonPosts: 203

Originally posted by kartana

Wow, those faces are UGLY!

Yes...yes they are actually.  The character creator is the games weakest part imho.

Apparently there's much more to come with it in the future before launch.

We'll see.

Haha not two weeks ago people were complaining about GW2 faces being too cute xD

My Guild Wars 2 First Beta Weekend "reviewette" : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4944570/thread/349125#4944570

Originally posted by kevjards

Originally posted by mmoguy43

your lucky you got that far..it wont even accept my password and i have had a funcom account for years lol

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• frispfrisp Member UncommonPosts: 30

Logged in, char created, intro cut scene - now been looking at a black screen for almost 10 mins.

regards

frisp

lol, well this has went on to be a completely awful start...as expected :p

• RathanX26RathanX26 Member Posts: 119

Well, guess i am glad that work made me miss this one. Hope i will make the next one though. About to board a flight. Watching the videos mmorpg has posted and that tokyo walkthru looks awesome. Hope you guys get in to play  soon. I am sure it just has to do with the massive number of people logging in. Good luck!

I'm sorry but the only one saying anything about the second coming is you. Fans of a game accept its flaws and strengths.

Well, just restarted client and downloaded a small patch :P

regards

frisp

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Can anyone from the east coast log in cause I can't and changed my password, thought maybe thought was it. I am using my main AOC account to sign in.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

Originally posted by Mephster

Can anyone from the east coast log in cause I can't and changed my password, thought maybe thought was it. I am using my main AOC account to sign in.

Northern VA here - I got in but now when I select my character instant crash to desktop

You would think that Failcom would hire at least a single tester to test their game before they release their games for public play in any capacity but they still haven't. Sad.

Originally posted by orsonstfu

Northern VA here - I got in but now when I select my character instant crash to desktop

Yup, CTD after relogging toon here too.

regards

frisp

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643

Originally posted by orsonstfu

You would think that Failcom would hire at least a single tester to test their game before they release their games for public play in any capacity but they still haven't. Sad.

Everything you said here is completely untrue.

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

i logged in but i was bald and naked,there was no world only a empty abyss then i CTD

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Well it looks like more fail from Funcom. They can't even get logins to work properly and so many are already ctd. What have they been doing all this time ?

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

This game is totally ready for launch in a month....lmao

You NEED to create a TSW account, be sure to have that. I didn't have that at first.

Sidenote: Ok logged out, tiny patch, login auth. failure now.

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643

Originally posted by Elikal

You NEED to create a TSW account, be sure to have that. I didn't have that at first.

This is a very good point.  They're separate accounts.