Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Person View

SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

I think this game could be a ton better if it was in first person view and they had less floating icons, numbers floating up during battle etc. its very distracting for me. That said, I was able to get over the 3rd person view of Fallen Earth.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Comments

• TeiloTeilo Member Posts: 284

Some MMOs let you switch off  floating combat numbers and most let you zoom into a first person view with the mouse wheel...

• KailashKailash Member UncommonPosts: 301

Yea I agree honestly. Forcing peeps to be in first person would be really nice or at least a really close over the shoulder view. I feel way closer to the situation in first person view.

Lol the statement "you have a choice of first person view or MMO 3rd person view", obviously people will never use first person because it makes the game more difficult, the OP knows this :L.

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Depending on personal preference, a player can scroll in to first person view.  The floating combat numbers can also be turned off.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643

You can go into first person view.  There are points in the game where you'll want to be in first person view.