Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rollback Servers to 1.1.x , 1.2.x is a no go !

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

since 1.2 this game became unplayable for me and many othr players. Crashes, endless bugs ruin the fun of this game.

before 1.2 i played 4 weeks without a single crash, then 1.2 hit the table and the game started crashing, the companion stats were broken, mission had much higher level mobs than they should etc etc tec.

I have no idea why BioeWare releases broken patches one after another but the subscribtions drop day by day...

Why not just Rollback to 1.1.x and do the stuff again but right ?

I would subscribe again and play...... but not with 1.2 no way sorry

Comments

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

1.2 was definitely a massive let-down, imho.

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428

EA read this post and they agree! They are truly sorry they let you down Portland, they are rolling back 1.2 and actually out of repsect to you canceling all future patches and development plans until they get your input and opinion, look for an email soon and a special link to a Portland only private test realm!

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

Originally posted by fascism

EA read this post and they agree! They are truly sorry they let you down Portland, they are rolling back 1.2 and actually out of repsect to you canceling all future patches and development plans until they get your input and opinion, look for an email soon and a special link to a Portland only private test realm!

BioWare will need many Private Test rooms, not just mine : )  400-500k ?   maybe its better to just go back to 1.1

• bbethelbbethel Member UncommonPosts: 201

There is no way they will rollback the server ever to be for 1.2

Sorry to let you down.

Im not sure what problems you have had with the game with 1.2. I have no problems with the game. I like 1.2 it made some of the classes better to play SCOUNDREL,  OPERATIVE are now playable in groups as a healer class.

If you are having problems with you computer upgrade it or make sure your comp is up to date with your drivers.

• BardusBardus Member Posts: 460

Never once for anything game related or not have I been told to update my drivers and it fixed a farting thing. To me that's like saying working as intended.

• HamrtimeHamrtime Member Posts: 200

I played 1.2 for about an hour then hit the cancel button. I am now on the free month but have only logged in a few times say hello to guild mates. I too wish they would roll back to 1.1 but it will never happen.

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

Yeah, lets Rollback to pre-CU ... oh wait!

It is like Deja vu!

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

Originally posted by Hamrtime
    I played 1.2 for about an hour then hit the cancel button. I am now on the free month but have only logged in a few times say hello to guild mates. I too wish they would roll back to 1.1 but it will never happen.

Same. Are rated wzs gonna be in 1.3?

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• FennrisFennris Member UncommonPosts: 277

1.2 is better than 1.1 but people that played for more than one hour are still complaining that teams full of healers are unkillable/unbeatable.

The main specific complaint that I've heard and the only one that I can understand is that people with bad pvp gear started to get clobbered faster than they wanted to.  To them I can only suggest that they collect their tears and send them to people that need the water.

• unclemounclemo Member UncommonPosts: 462

Sooooo.   People still play SWTOR?

<<  Sooooo. People still play SWTOR?  >>

In America, I think more people are still playing SWTOR than any other MMO outside of Wow.  But of course you're referring to the troll logic where it's all or nothing: everyone's playing or no one is.  "Only the Sith deal in absolutes" is one of the only semi interesting lines from ep III and I'll add internet trolls to Obi's list.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Originally posted by Fennris

<<  Sooooo. People still play SWTOR?  >>

In America, I think more people are still playing SWTOR than any other MMO outside of Wow.  But of course you're referring to the troll logic where it's all or nothing: everyone's playing or no one is.  "Only the Sith deal in absolutes" is one of the only semi interesting lines from ep III and I'll add internet trolls to Obi's list.

The funny thing about that line...is it suffers from what it is complaining about.  It's an oxymoron.  There ARE some absolutes in reality.  Like the sky being blue.  Or my taking a dump this morning.  It happened, therefore it is absolutely true.  Not that there aren't people playing SWTOR, I'm sure there are, but the idea here is it's ticked people off so much, that only die hard fans are remaining to play it.  

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987

Don't you mean fix the bugs from 1.2? I wouldn't think that going back to the old UI or getting rid of things like unify to chest would be smart.

The only rollback that I can think of needing to happen is rolling back to previous PvP build. Kill time is too fast atm.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

<<  There ARE some absolutes in reality. Like the sky being blue. Or my taking a dump this morning. It happened, therefore it is absolutely true. Not that there aren't people playing SWTOR, I'm sure there are, but the idea here is it's ticked people off so much, that only die hard fans are remaining to play it.  >>

Is the sky blue or black or grey (or red) or http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Evidence_that_the_sky_is_not_blue?  Was it a "real" dump or did you just fart out a couple nuggets?  Definitions are subjective and cannot be taken for granted.

1.3 million subs is more than just die hards (subjective definition time?) or else every MMO other than Wow is just being played by die hards.  Subscriptions have died off by 20%.  A 20% drop does not mean that "no one is playing" a game any more.  Server pops aren't high but I have no problem getting into wzs and I don't play on a server that ever gets to a "heavy" population (but what is "heavy"?).  There are perceptions that comes from troll posts ad infinitum that "no one likes 1.2" and "the game will be f2p in two months ago" and "no one is playing anymore" that are not grounded in remotely true facts.  Someone from BW could come onto this thread and post actual numbers and that still couldn't settle arguments like these because internet troll logic doesn't care about facts - they will twist their definitions to fit whatever facts present themselves.  I'm only argueing because it bothers me a little when lies start perpetuating too much.

• BardusBardus Member Posts: 460

Originally posted by Fennris

<<  There ARE some absolutes in reality. Like the sky being blue. Or my taking a dump this morning. It happened, therefore it is absolutely true. Not that there aren't people playing SWTOR, I'm sure there are, but the idea here is it's ticked people off so much, that only die hard fans are remaining to play it.  >>

Is the sky blue or black or grey (or red) or http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Evidence_that_the_sky_is_not_blue?  Was it a "real" dump or did you just fart out a couple nuggets?  Definitions are subjective and cannot be taken for granted.

1.3 million subs is more than just die hards (subjective definition time?) or else every MMO other than Wow is just being played by die hards.  Subscriptions have died off by 20%.  A 20% drop does not mean that "no one is playing" a game any more.  Server pops aren't high but I have no problem getting into wzs and I don't play on a server that ever gets to a "heavy" population (but what is "heavy"?).  There are perceptions that comes from troll posts ad infinitum that "no one likes 1.2" and "the game will be f2p in two months ago" and "no one is playing anymore" that are not grounded in remotely true facts.  Someone from BW could come onto this thread and post actual numbers and that still couldn't settle arguments like these because internet troll logic doesn't care about facts - they will twist their definitions to fit whatever facts present themselves.  I'm only argueing because it bothers me a little when lies start perpetuating too much.

Is it a lie that EA is counting free time as part of that 1.3 million? Is it subjective to think if the servers feel dead now just wait when the free time is over?

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Originally posted by Fennris1.3 million subs is more than just die hards (subjective definition time?)

The only subjective definition here is EAs definition of  "sub".

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519

I think it's funny that if they deleted this game and brought back old SWG pre NGE they would have a better game in the end for 1/100th the price.