Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW 2 Stress Test

Comments

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

Originally posted by Saxx0n

boom! I called it earlier today when I noticed the beta forums wiped.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4977873#4977873

Yeah u did but i was hoping for a suprese release LOL

• NihsnekNihsnek Member Posts: 17

GW2 on Monday, Diablo 3 on Tuesday

• OrsonDiturnoOrsonDiturno Member Posts: 35

HOORAY!!!!!

I"M SO HAPPEH!!!!!!

• Woohoo!! Day off that day!! Win!

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Just my luck, my vacation ends on Monday. Won't be able to get stressed out with the rest of you.

At least I can Beta TSW this weekend.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by pacov

OH NOEZ!! my cat died on monday may 14th and i won't be able to come in :( I'll make sure i show up tuesday though :)

Hello write up! That's not a valid reason to miss work these days, hell being sick is barely even a valid reason now.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

The professional trolls (we know who they all are) are already rubbing their hands together just waiting to overload the boards with complaints of lag and such while they pretend to not know the purpose of a stress test and how it can effect gameplay.

I'm still looking forward to some new videos and live feeds.... woot!

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518

This pleases Graggok

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

You know... this much stress testing really isn't indicative of a September launch. Methinks sooner?

Oderint, dum metuant.

• joocheesejoocheese Member Posts: 845

Originally posted by Nihsnek

Anyone else think its too much of a coincidence? I wonder if GW2 is attempting to, in a small way, crash D3's party a bit. I know its not on the release date (that would be to obvious), but its close enough. Or am I reading too much into this?

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

oh snap,

Why u no doing it during Night, I am working that day :(

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• pfcgriffpfcgriff Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by SoulOfRaziel

Originally posted by Zylaxx

Working during those hours...DAMN MY LUCK!

I just realized that i will have the same problem !!! DAMN OUR LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End 10 days of leave monday morning, damn all our luck!

• joocheesejoocheese Member Posts: 845

nvm

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

The french (Paris hours ) will have 20h to 3am to play it.  

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Originally posted by joocheese

Originally posted by Nihsnek

Anyone else think its too much of a coincidence? I wonder if GW2 is attempting to, in a small way, crash D3's party a bit. I know its not on the release date (that would be to obvious), but its close enough. Or am I reading too much into this?

You're reading too much into it, Anet just wants to try and iron a few things out before the next BWE.

• sonoggisonoggi Member Posts: 1,119

working all day. enjoy it.

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I have the day off and will play every hour of it.

However, I will say I think it's odd to have a stress test during business hours on a monday. I would think they would want to extend it by another three hours, I'm sure they can afford overtime for the proper staff to do so.

I  any event, I'm psyched. :)

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• ZLE42ZLE42 Member Posts: 22

Being in Eastern Europe,that would be from 21.00h to 04.00 at night.So i guess i will be sick at tuesday :P

• maxiime223maxiime223 Member Posts: 94

YES.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by Kost

Originally posted by joocheese

You're reading too much into it, Anet just wants to try and iron a few things out before the next BWE.

Yeah, they are probably just checking the login servers so there wont be a repeat of the friday bo-bo they had last BWE.

I don´t think anyone interested in D3 would decide to wait a few months for GW2 just because they have a stress test the day before release, and I don´t think anyone should wait.

Gw2 wont be out for a while so trying to steal players from releasing games makes no sense, particularly games from another genre.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

YES YES YES, runs around with t-shirt over head and arms flailing wildly.image

Now i'll have to work out what time that is in Austrailia.image

• badgererbadgerer Member Posts: 90

OK, so given that this takes place on a monday afternoon, if they really do stress the servers, does that proove that virtually every GW2 player is unemployed?

• dimasokdimasok Member UncommonPosts: 183

Great I am away that day... :(

• dimasokdimasok Member UncommonPosts: 183

Originally posted by badgerer

OK, so given that this takes place on a monday afternoon, if they really do stress the servers, does that proove that virtually every GW2 player is unemployed?

Or about to quit or get the pink slip :P

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Originally posted by badgerer

On Monday I will be sick...very sick.