Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archeage: what Elders Scrolls Online should have been

KailashKailash Member UncommonPosts: 301

Jesus Christ this game is bad ass. And I cant wait till they announce NA's release. After finding out about Azeroth: Elders Scrolls Edition,  I no longer care about it. It saddens me that no American company is willing to innovate in the MMO genre. Seems like all the balls the devs used to have is in Asia atm. Anyways thanks XLGAMES for making what seems to be a dream come true for many MMO players :)

Comments

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I wouldn't mind playing another game with players interested in this one. Yes, its quite a ways off, but its something to do. Maybe vanguard when it goes f2p? And of course I'll be playing gw2. Just a thought.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Originally posted by Kailash

Jesus Christ this game is bad ass. And I cant wait till they announce NA's release. After finding out about Azeroth: Elders Scrolls Edition,  I no longer care about it. It saddens me that no American company is willing to innovate in the MMO genre. Seems like all the balls the devs used to have is in Asia atm. Anyways thanks XLGAMES for making what seems to be a dream come true for many MMO players :)

Balls? Funcom has the biggest of any company in the world

• KailashKailash Member UncommonPosts: 301

Lol yea I suppose your right. I was thinking more NA devs more so then European though :D. Thats another MMO though Im looking forward to Secret World :D. I got beta access this weekend. So I cant wait to see how far they have come. I am so tired of shitty MMOs :*(.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Lol yea I suppose your right. I was thinking more NA devs more so then European though :D. Thats another MMO though Im looking forward to Secret World :D. I got beta access this weekend. So I cant wait to see how far they have come. I am so tired of shitty MMOs :*(.

same I  am just expecting to be disappointed

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

*"...should have.." or "...should've..."

not "...should of..."

Stay in school.  It will help you succeed as an adult. 

• kanedaAkanedaA Member Posts: 66

TSW is shit too

was in beta for more than a month

crappy graphics,kill kk zombies