Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post SWTOR Invites & Requests Here

Comments

• MayJjurMayJjur Member Posts: 2

Hey I want to try it before I buy it so if somone could my Username is "MayJur" and my email is "[email protected]"

Thanks

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301

SAVE MONEY - do not play this....

i bought 3 accounts (me, my brother and for my wife) - all of us got bored with it within the 1st month.....

very nice story lines and cinematics - but end-game content is boring as hell and you reach lvl50 and find there is nothing more you can do.

when you try another char/class you find out the most/all quests are the exact same ones and you are actually doing the same thing all over again with same exact quests and NPCs - which is too bad and a bit too late to realize how much time you spend on this horrible game.

save time and money - go be with your friends/girfriends/boyfriends and do other **** stuff - much better than this game or any other activity you could think of :-)

EDIT: buy GW2 and enjoy the BETA weekends with us untill it's officially out with the rest of us....

Just my 2 cents...

• MayJjurMayJjur Member Posts: 2
    Well can you send me the code please I still wanna try it out
  • ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301

Originally posted by MayJjur

Well can you send me the code please I still wanna try it out

not sure if you meant me - but if you have i do not have one as i have stopped paying for all 3 accounts and have no active subscription and no trial codes to give.....

Just my 2 cents...

• arkoharkoh Member UncommonPosts: 24

Can some one give me a invitaion on eu plz? :D

[email protected]

• lerex29lerex29 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Shaike

SAVE MONEY - do not play this....

i bought 3 accounts (me, my brother and for my wife) - all of us got bored with it within the 1st month.....

very nice story lines and cinematics - but end-game content is boring as hell and you reach lvl50 and find there is nothing more you can do.

when you try another char/class you find out the most/all quests are the exact same ones and you are actually doing the same thing all over again with same exact quests and NPCs - which is too bad and a bit too late to realize how much time you spend on this horrible game.

save time and money - go be with your friends/girfriends/boyfriends and do other **** stuff - much better than this game or any other activity you could think of :-)

EDIT: buy GW2 and enjoy the BETA weekends with us untill it's officially out with the rest of us....

Thanks, yeah pretty much all starwars games seem to be half assed in some way, the only exception was battlefront, and I'm sure that could have even been done better.

• Shaftr3Shaftr3 Member Posts: 5

Hi i was wondering if i could get a friend invite for the 14 day trial please. NA servers

email:  [email protected]

• turbotom77turbotom77 Member Posts: 2

free trial key appreciated. wanna check it out. [email protected]

• DillingerEPDillingerEP Member UncommonPosts: 366

I would greatly appreciate a invite to try this out. [email protected]

• Gamersglory1Gamersglory1 Member Posts: 3

Hey guys are youtuube Channel gives away free trial all the time!

http://youtu.be/NhhRvUHqNBE

• DrannyDranny Member UncommonPosts: 279

Join us for the next Weekend Pass

BioWare and LucasArts are happy to announce that this weekend will be another Weekend Pass Free Trial, giving people interested in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ the chance to take the first steps in their personal Star Wars™ saga for free*! This Weekend Pass Free Trial will begin on Thursday, May 17th at 12:01AM CDT / 5:01AM GMT, and end on Monday, May 21st at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT.

People who haven’t taken part in any previous trials for The Old Republic will be able to take part in this Weekend Pass. Individuals can download the game as soon as the Weekend Pass begins, and players will be able to register their accounts to play until 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GDT on Sunday, May 20th.

Just like our prior Weekend Pass Free Trials:

• No credit card is required to take part in the Weekend Pass Free Trial.
    • You can play for up to four full days free.
    • Characters you create during the trial will be saved to your account, so allowing you to continue on your journeys once you've purchased the game and redeemed the Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.
    • You'll be able to experience the first fifteen (15) levels of the game, allowing you to explore the Origin Worlds for each character class, as well as possibly seeing your faction’s Capital World.
    • You will also be able to join other players take part in Player-vs-Player Warzones, or group with friends to take on one of the numerous Flashpoints in the game.

To learn more about the Weekend Pass Free Trial, visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/weekendpass, as well as the Weekend Pass Free Trial FAQ.

Be sure to return to www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com for all the latest news and updates on the game, and join our community on Facebook and Twitter.

• AqueAque Member Posts: 118

Cool, Now I get to try it befor I buy it!

• IteiceaIteicea Member Posts: 2

Removed

• VoronwenVoronwen Member Posts: 1

Please help with trial key! I just want to make sure the game runs smoothly on my hardware before I sink the money into buying it! THanks!!  [email protected]

• nka389nka389 Member Posts: 7

Hey All,

Was really looking forward to getting into this, but have been scared away by negative reviews. I'd really love a trial key to try this before I buy, if anyone has a spare one.

Please send to nka389 at gmail.com

Thanks in advance. Really appreciate it.

• StravussStravuss Member Posts: 3

If anyone have an invite to spare, I would be very greatful :)

to [email protected]

thanks!

• FrekFrek Member UncommonPosts: 53

Sent trials to nka389 and Stravuss.

• AnjuskaAnjuska Member Posts: 2

If someone would be kind enough to send me too, [email protected] thank you in advance :)

Sent one to Anjuska.

I'm looking for a Diablo 3 friends trial key if any of you want to return the favor.

• mrbreckmrbreck Member UncommonPosts: 24

The wife and I would like to give this game a try. If anyone has a couple trial invites left send me a PM please.

• AnjuskaAnjuska Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Frek

Sent one to Anjuska.

I'm looking for a Diablo 3 friends trial key if any of you want to return the favor.

Thanks!

..and unfotunatly I don't have diablo 3 trial key, but if you haven't been aware, you can try asking here http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/644/view/forums/thread/351206/page/49 ;)

Edit: I saw you did, I hope someone will send you ;)

• EnsecEnsec Member Posts: 2

Hello, I would like to try SWTOR before buying it and so I kindly ask if anyone can send me the free trial code? Thanks in advance.

I can send you guys invites but the way it's set up requires an email to send it to. You can PM me it or post here.

• nka389nka389 Member Posts: 7

Hey Frek,

I didn't receive anything on my email, unfortunately! I'm actually playing Diablo 3 now and will see if I can give out trials (I have the digital download edition). Will get back to you asap. Please forward a key for SWTOR as I've already downloaded the client and would love to give it a go! :)

Maybe check the spam folder? on my friends invite list it says you've been sent the invite email.