Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Guardians - RP/PvE/PvP Guild - Now Recruiting

The Guardians

Libertas Ara Amplus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyria...

The dragons have always been here, sleeping deep beneath the earth, beneath the sea, waiting for the time to rise.

It is time for legends to become real.

Now is the time. Claim your destiny. Forge your legend.

I take up arms against the dragons and other evils that threaten Tyria. I ride the edge of a blade and teeter into the depths of peril because it is who I am. I maintain vigilance as a protector because that is my vocation. I exist to act as an instrument of restoration of freedom from the dragons. I believe in the common spirit that unites those yearning for salvation, in the cause and in myself.

I am the liberty that will never be oppressed. I am the defender of the helpless. I am hope, I am integrity, and I am unyielding in the pursuit of my convictions.

I am the guiding light of truth and I am the retribution of murdered innocence. I am the torch of honor. I am the fiery might of valor and relentless defiance. I am the conqueror of darkness and the defender of the weak. I am the pursuer of freedom and I am the stalwart last stand of an ideal.

Zojja: "In a time of uncertain allies...

"Rytlock Brimstone: "and dangerous enemies...

"Logan Thackeray: "Tyria needs heroes."

Eir Stegalkin: "It is time to forge new legends."

Caithe: "It is time to fight."

I am one of many.

I am a Guardian.

And this is my story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terminus
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
Solveig - Tiro of Terminus

Comments

• Martini_xMartini_x Member UncommonPosts: 18

Great intro! Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

Twitter: @TehMartini

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Region?

• Nightsong89Nightsong89 Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by jayarte

Region?

The Guardians will be primarily a North American guild but we have members from all over. Martini and nautix (recruitment officer and division leader for GW2) are both from Canada. Time zone wise, we are spread all over.

Terminus
  • jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by nightsong89

Originally posted by jayarte

Region?

The Guardians will be primarily a North American guild but we have members from all over. Martini and nautix (recruitment officer and division leader for GW2) are both from Canada. Time zone wise, we are spread all over.

Ok, thanks.

@jayarte, no problem. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me or Martini_x here at mmorpg.com or you can contact either of us at Nightsong or Martini at our guild website: http://www.guardianhq.com/

Terminus

Can't wait to get my CE ordered. So excited to start playing with you Guardians. :D

Got everything planned out for this upcoming April Beta Event except a guild? Well, we can help you out. The Guardians are still recruiting for the Guild Wars 2 Divison and our current member base is standing around 75 members.

Terminus
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Best of luck Guardians :) sounds like the kind of people the Crusaders: Band of the Hawk (website a work in progress) would get along quite well with :) perhaps an alliance in the future.

Cheers!

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• Ambrosia24Ambrosia24 Member Posts: 3

Why are you reading the comments!? The link to our website is up there! =)

The Guardians are an active community, worthy of anyone looking for a good time in GW2.  A lot of us are playing various other games while we wait for BWE/GW2 to come. It's a great way to get familiar with future guildies, and a lot of fun on vent! Hope to see you there. =)

• TrolanderTrolander Member Posts: 33

Hello fellow MMORPG viewers!

Some of you may recognize me from the GW2 forums due to posting on past topics, others not so much (but that's okay too!)! I just wanted to inform you about my current experiences relating The Guardians and the community that it has brought together.

First off, I have not had one negative incident with members in the guild (I prefer the word community, but it is a guild that is recruiting members). Each and every person I have come to converse with, whether it be through a simple private message on their website; through discussion via the forums, which might I say is fairly active as compared to other guild forums that I have seen in the past; or through verbal discussion in Ventrillo, have all been very warm, welcoming and willing to discuss anything that is on their minds (unless they're knee deep in gaming, then all they can think about is what they are focused on ;) ). Each and every individual member in the guild, from what I have seen, are all diverse in personality and identity, which allows for an innumerable amount of experiences just around the corner; you never know what exactly will be the hot topic of the day in the forums or in Ventrillo when everyone is on!

This guild/community has members from several different MMOs, with Guild Wars 2 being one of the newer main divisions (alongside WoW and SWToR). There are also members who play Tera, League of Legends, and all kinds of other amazing games. So if you want to take a break from that darned old Guild Wars 2 because you've been playing it for a week non-stop, there is always something else to do or play! 

One of the most important things I will have to say about this community would have to be that, even though I've only been with them for about a couple weeks, I already feel that I am part of the family that is The Guardians. If you are looking for a community that is open to personalities from all over, searching for that one family away from tangible/physical reality, or just in the need for a great time in general, I recommend you take your chances with The Guardians! I can ensure that you will feel right at home!

Guardians lead the way!

Blessed Be.

Bona Dea Ubume/ Lick The Rainbow/ Trolander

Bona Dea good to see you here! <3 I can't wait to see you in beta this weekend. We're going to have a blast!

Originally posted by Martini_x

Bona Dea good to see you here! <3 I can't wait to see you in beta this weekend. We're going to have a blast!

Yes Mamm! I can't believe we've spent so much time apart in the past few days! :( It makes me sad. We must catch up before the beta and have plans! :) When are you free Miss soon to be birthday girl?

• EdowinEdowin Member Posts: 33

I have been looking for a great guild (community) for years! It is one of the hardest choices to make! I am extremely excited to have stumbled upon this post. I am absolutely going to join! I can't wait! :)

Games Played: World of Warcraft, Dark Age of Camelot, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2 and Star Wars Galaxies.

Originally posted by Edowin

I have been looking for a great guild (community) for years! It is one of the hardest choices to make! I am extremely excited to have stumbled upon this post. I am absolutely going to join! I can't wait! :)

I look forward to seeing you on the forums and I wish you the best with your application! :) 

If you need anything at all, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help you out or just chat!

BB 

Bona Dea Ubume/Trolander

• Ambrosia24Ambrosia24 Member Posts: 3
    Sweet! Finding a guild before the beta weekend sounds like a good idea, because you can't change servers easily. Glad you are applying.
  • spudster68spudster68 Member Posts: 1
    With less than 24 hours left until the start of the BWE for GW2, now is the perfect time to get your application in and play with us so we can get to know you. Come on over to the site and join one of the greatest communities out there and have some serious fun
  • ForzaviolaForzaviola Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by spudster68

With less than 24 hours left until the start of the BWE for GW2, now is the perfect time to get your application in and play with us so we can get to know you. Come on over to the site and join one of the greatest communities out there and have some serious fun

It was a blast playing with the Guardians during GW2 BWE! Great group of guys and a wonderfuul sense of community!

Counting down the days until the next BWE! :D

If you felt lonely during the first BWE and want a guild/community to call home, or just want to find a loving family, why not apply to The Guardians? Apply today and join us on the battlefields!

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Impressive. Good luck on recruitment..image

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• tripleetriplee Member Posts: 8

We're always looking for more good people to add to our already solid roster. If you're looking for a good community to join, for whatever game you may play, give us a look. Lots of good people here.

• tripleetriplee Member Posts: 8

Would love to have you join our community for Guild Wars 2! Hang out with us and enjoy all facets of the game this upcoming BWE#2! We have a tight-knit community filled with players for every game type you enjoy, MMO, FPS, RTS. Come see what you've been missing!

Plus, we have Canadians, and Pie, no really, she's a sweetheart.

GuardianHQ.com! :)

Originally posted by Opapanax

Impressive. Good luck on recruitment..image

Thank you very much! :D

Launch date has been announced everyone! Come join us for an awesome launch party, and great times in other game titles while we wait. :D

Launch is almost here! Only just over a month to go! Come check out the Guardians and find your new home with us for Guild Wars 2 and beyond. <3 Going to be a riot. :D

Make sure to update your clients! Apparently I have a huge patch to download.