Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaked screens from Skyrim MMO - Looks promising !

WolfhammerWolfhammer KetteringMember Posts: 777 Uncommon

The graphics on this game look very promising I must say...  Lets hope the mechanics match..

Have a look at the screens here:-

http://techland.time.com/2012/05/04/this-is-what-the-elder-scrolls-online-looks-like-17-leaked-screens/?iid=tl-main-feature#elder-scrolls-online-2

Its an exciting time for us gamers..  From the screens it appears the game is well into the development cycle..

~Wolf

Comments

  • AlotAlot BredaMember Posts: 1,948


    Originally posted by Wolfhammer
    The graphics on this game look very promising I must say...  Lets hope the mechanics match..
    Have a look at the screens here:-
    http://techland.time.com/2012/05/04/this-is-what-the-elder-scrolls-online-looks-like-17-leaked-screens/?iid=tl-main-feature#elder-scrolls-online-2
    Its an exciting time for us gamers..  From the screens it appears the game is well into the development cycle..
    ~Wolf

    You haven't really been following the forums lately, have you?

  • KostKost Vancouver, BCMember Posts: 1,975 Common

    This was leaked days ago and has been all over these forums, might want to do a search next time before posting a new thread.

  • BigHatLoganBigHatLogan Bellingham, WAMember Posts: 688

    World of Skyrim:  Kill 10 rats and we give you the key to join a boring raid!  But don't let that get in the way of faction point farming.  You still have 1000000 mobs to kill to get that new epic! 

    Are you a Pavlovian Fish Biscuit Addict? Get Help Now!
    image
    I will play no more MMORPGs until somethign good comes out!

  • AmarantharAmaranthar OhioMember Posts: 2,862 Uncommon

    Thanks OP, yeah it was posted before but there's not a thing that doesn't get re-hashed here at least as many times as Themeparks have levels.

    I'm waiting to see the details. It does seem like it's likely another Thenepark, but it's not hard to turn a Themepark design into a Sandbox with Themepark elements, and that can be a great game if done right. We'll see. I don't have much hope in today's landscape of MMORPGs, but I'll wait for details.

    Edit to add: Damn Devs, gotta have housing! And stuff to display as trophies.

    Once upon a time....

  • thekzethekze Montreal, QCMember Posts: 180 Uncommon

    Thanks for the link, OP.

    I just hope they work the game with a good engine and make something worth playing out of it.

  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Houston, TXMember Posts: 12,143 Epic

    Some needs to make a mock interview video with all the spin I can see it now.

    'the problem with a skill based system is that you never know if you are a fighter or a mage so with that we have updated and improved the system to include classes!'

    'housing we feel is a burden  to your adventuring. How can you explore when you are in your house doing house stuff? besides, doing housing like people want really isnt possible in an MMO anyway'

     

    lol

  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOMember Posts: 2,732 Uncommon

    Originally posted by thekze

    Thanks for the link, OP.
    I just hope they work the game with a good engine and make something worth playing out of it.

    What you did there is quite visible.

    I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

  • NevulusNevulus Miami Beach, FLMember Posts: 1,288 Uncommon

    Originally posted by SEANMCAD

    Some needs to make a mock interview video with all the spin I can see it now.
    'the problem with a skill based system is that you never know if you are a fighter or a mage so with that we have updated and improved the system to include classes!'
    'housing we feel is a burden  to your adventuring. How can you explore when you are in your house doing house stuff? besides, doing housing like people want really isnt possible in an MMO anyway'
     
    lol

    lol funny stuff because i can picture them at a meeting room saying these same exact things.

  • eisenryueisenryu Acworth, GAMember Posts: 157

    image

    World of Warcraft is the original creation of God. Real Life is in fact a WoW clone.

    image
  • DewmDewm Soldotna, AKMember Posts: 1,341 Common

     

    Well this is the first that I have heard/seen of these screens, And I do follow the site pretty closely (was sick last week)

    So thanks for the thread OP!

    Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

  • GoldenArrowGoldenArrow TurkuMember Posts: 1,182 Uncommon

    Originally posted by BigHatLogan

    World of Skyrim:  Kill 10 rats and we give you the key to join a boring raid!  But don't let that get in the way of faction point farming.  You still have 1000000 mobs to kill to get that new epic! 

    More like Skyrim Wars.

    There's a big pile of rat tails behind the NPC.

    And he asks you to stop the invasion of rats.

This discussion has been closed.