It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) This game plays like a hybrid hack'n'slash with its roots from MMORPGs. Combat is fast, fluid, and you don't spend 20-30 seconds between fights regenerating health/mana. The only issue is in some dungeons when you stop to regen stamina at a campfire.
2) Quests/zones go by quickly. No more spending 6+ hours in a zone you hate, grinding away quests as fast as you can just so you can get out of the zone asap (no Hoth snowblindness).
3) Instant cast mounts. Look, I'm running, *ZAP* now, I'm riding! Sorry, this is just cool.
4) Mounts at level 11. For FREE.
5) Cross-server lfg tool.
6) Loot can be set to round-robin and is automatically rolled on and distributed (regardless of who looted it). Higher quality items are limited by who can use. No more idiot warriors/hunters/paladins rolling on cloth (THANK YOU).
7) Dungeons / exp. Not only are the BAMs cool, but you can skip a fair amount of the solo grind by repeating the dungeon quests.
8) Server population is NOT SPLIT BETWEEN TWO FACTIONS. Yes, you get to play with EVERYONE. No more discovering that you spent 3 weeks levelling up only to find that the particular faction you chose on your particular server is DEAD at end game. About. Freaking. Time.
9) Zones are not endless streches of empty land, traveling is very minimal (compared to sw:tor quests -- where I'd estimate about 60% of the time it took me to level from 1-50 was spent ... riding my speeder from point A, to point B, and back to point A).
10) Too many quests. No more, "we'll give you JUST ENOUGH quests to level up, be sure to do EVERY SINGLE ONE, OR ELSE".
11) Big negative: Severe tank shortages. =( IF you like tanking, come to Tera. NOW.
I hope En Masse doesn't make endgame revolve entirely around raiding... tanks are in short supply - hopefully the summer update will make warriors better tanks and we'll have more tanks for groups. When you have people (like me) who enjoy 5 man content, and you make end game all about raiding (situations where you need 1-2 tanks in a group of 20), you are absolutely DESTROYING the class/role balance of the game.
-From the perspective of a 33 priest / 24 lancer.