Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE CON

I could not believed what i was reading in the game informer article about the game features,and i cannot believe how some people say that they are excited from this....and the worse of all,i cannot believe how bethesda is doing this cheap brand sale for a quick buck,cause that is what they are doing.

If you dont agree with the above let me give you an example:

Lets say that i am a car dealer and i post an ad for a ferari EVERYBODY that will see this ad they will have certain expectations from this car that i am selling...the engine must have 300 crazy horses,a brakes system made from titanium etc....

Now you are coming to my shop and you see a toyota that the only thing that has in common with a ferari is the red color and and the logo sticker on the hood,would you buy this thing or would you sue me for misleading you?

That is exactly what bethesda is doing they took a toyota and by sticking the ferari logo on it are trying to sell it as a ferari.

And this is making me MAD.

Comments

• Evolution8Evolution8 Member Posts: 128

Lets wait tell E3 and see whats in store, the fans will tear them apart at E3 if everything we read is true so far.

• Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865

*Edit*

• BoraellBoraell Member UncommonPosts: 97

Originally posted by Evolution8

Lets wait tell E3 and see whats in store, the fans will tear them apart at E3 if everything we read is true so far.

Doubt it, they will be face to face and cant rage from behind their keyboards.

• mefistofelismefistofelis Member Posts: 14

zenimax IS bethesda and vice versa

• Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865

Originally posted by mefistofelis

Got it. 

Anyway, I hope they listen to some of the criticism from the online comunity and the Elder scrolls fan base and at least make it a first person, non tab targeting game. (hopefully skill based as well)

While that would set them back in the development since they seem to be going a differnt direction, it is still better than releasing a game that is dead on arrival.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Originally posted by mefistofelis

Not quite. You have Bethesda Game Studio that is owned by Bethesda Softworks, which in turn is owned by Zenimax Media. Todd Howard briefly covered this in his DICE keynote. In essence, Bethesda Game Studio AND Bethesda Softworks can make no decisions in regards to TESO (as they are not the developers nor publishers of the title), Zenimax Media on the other hand can.