Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP guilds.

XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

I'm looking for a list of some of the best PvP guilds that will be playing GW2 and if they plan on playing on the same servers for WvWvW. Any of you out there?

Comments

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

I think the best PvP guilds will be in constructed PvP, WvWvW will be more casual.

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Originally posted by biggarfoot

I think the best PvP guilds will be in constructed PvP, WvWvW will be more casual.

I can see that. But I've also seen plenty of videos with PvP guilds having a blast in the WvW this last BWE. Was just trying to get some info.

• SalzusSalzus Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by biggarfoot

Really? I would think WvWvW would be more serious and "constructed pvp" as casual. The need to defend your keep after you have invested so much seems to out way the seriousness of losing through "constructed pvp"

• InsertFailInsertFail Member Posts: 55

Shadow of Apophis, Condemned, Vendetta, The Brotherhood, and Synapse have formed an alliance and will be playing on the same server to coordinate WvW dominance. We are all heavily PvP-based, and while we are prioritizing the WvW experience we will each be competing in structured PvP as well. Feel free to check us out if you're interested!