Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game is Awesome...

JakardJakard Member Posts: 415

Okay. I've never actually played the game but there's been a lot of tension lately with the negativity of: TOR, GW2, Tera and now ESO. Can't we all just get along..... and play some Hello Kitty Online???

Comments

• Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999

Originally posted by Jakard

Okay. I've never actually played the game but there's been a lot of tension lately with the negativity of: TOR, GW2, Tera and now ESO. Can't we all just get along..... and play some Hello Kitty Online???

I got perma- banned.

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

During the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.  Hello Kitty Online will be the only one standing.  Mark my words.  HKO will be the mmo lord!

BOOYAKA!

• JakardJakard Member Posts: 415

Dang! They don't mess around over in Kitty-land. Clearly, I know nothing about this game or Hello Kitty. LOL

Originally posted by cyress8

During the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.  Hello Kitty Online will be the only one standing.  Mark my words.  HKO will be the mmo lord!

I hear it has awesome PvP.... or Kitty vs Kitty.

• OldsaltOldsalt Member Posts: 41

The sooner you fall behind the more time you have to catch up.

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by cyress8

I hear it has awesome PvP.... or Kitty vs Kitty.

I just thought of something nasty.  I will be pleased for the day.  Thank you sir!

BOOYAKA!

• dronfwardronfwar Member Posts: 316

I would NOT play it. It's alien indoctrination.

you see the ice cream = alien faces!

• RekindleRekindle Member UncommonPosts: 1,206

based on the screens it looks like it could give 3/4 of the AAA titles a good run.

Hows the cash stop?

• Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999

Originally posted by dronfwar

I would NOT play it. It's alien indoctrination.

you see the ice cream = alien faces!

Dang guys! We didn't even get past a page of posts! I had such high hopes that this thread would be Legend....wait for it... ary!

• ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222
    Originally posted by Saxx0n

I got perma- banned.

If they fix the bug where i  couldnt say "dick face" in general chat. Im in.