Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release Date? (Just for Fun)

AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

December 2017 is my guess. ;)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Comments

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

Probably after 2015.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

On GameInformer they said 2013 no?

The Elder Scrolls Online is scheduled to come out in 2013 for both PC and Macintosh.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/05/03/june-cover-revealed-the-elder-scrolls-online.aspx

I think we'll have a more solid date soon, but a 2013 launch wouldn't surprise me. Skyrim's release date was announced in 2010 and they made it. Of course it's not the same team od developers (Zenimax Online Studios), but still. We should know more at E3 this year.

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

They did say 2013 in the article.  Seems soon, since they just announced it.

But they did also say they've been working on it for "several years" already, so I guess that could be a realistic date.

"It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years," said game director and MMO veteran Matt Firor, whose previous work includes Mythic's well-received Dark Age of Camelot.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/05/03/june-cover-revealed-the-elder-scrolls-online.aspx

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698

June of next year.

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

end of 2013/ june 2014

• MishakaiMishakai Member Posts: 105

If it comes out in 2013 like I've read on like one site.. I'd say Xmas 2013.  If it isn't that.. no idea..

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

15 October 2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• jakojakojakojako Member Posts: 332

a week before the yearly wow expansion releases

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

July 2013 :)

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

If they release it in 2013 it will probably be 80% UN-Finished.

It's an MMO, not a single player game. Releasing it that early only spells MAJOR problems.

2013...LOL..Funny. Seems they want to release an Alpha then.

I would understand a RPG, but an MMO? Don't think so. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• p_c_sousap_c_sousa Member Posts: 620

i see 2013 as release date. or will release as a beta or just in 2014/2015.this is a MMORPG not a single player RPG, need much much more work. 

• MavekMavek Member Posts: 138

I'm sure if they have been working on it for years then 2013 is a realist date.  They claim to want to "create the greatest mmo of all time" but who doesn't right?  I feel holidays 2013 could be realistic.  I don't think this is something that would be released early and I'm sure they wouldn't claim 2013 if it would be a buggy mess then.

• MonorossoMonorosso Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Jessina

If they release it in 2013 it will probably be 80% UN-Finished.

It's an MMO, not a single player game. Releasing it that early only spells MAJOR problems.

2013...LOL..Funny. Seems they want to release an Alpha then.

I would understand a RPG, but an MMO? Don't think so. :)

The game is already in alpha likely. It has been in development since 2007. I know you are scared as a GW2 fan of some competition, but don't spout out things you clearly know little to nothing about.