Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6th Character class to be revealed and added before launch *look*

2»

Comments

• GajariGajari Member Posts: 984
    There won't be a 6th class.
  • ZerdZerd Member UncommonPosts: 26

Originally posted by styles74

My friend works at GameStop and she texted me that the delivery today was sealed and marked "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL MAY 8th".  Which coincedentally is exactly one week after they released the Wizard.  Is it possible there is artwork on the Diablo Box that gives away the 6th class? 

This is misleading... ALL new release shipments for EVERY new release game/movie/book/cd is labeled DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XX/XX/XXXX (X being the date).

• styles74styles74 Member Posts: 222

Originally posted by Zerd

Originally posted by styles74

My friend works at GameStop and she texted me that the delivery today was sealed and marked "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL MAY 8th".  Which coincedentally is exactly one week after they released the Wizard.  Is it possible there is artwork on the Diablo Box that gives away the 6th class? 

This is misleading... ALL new release shipments for EVERY new release game/movie/book/cd is labeled DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XX/XX/XXXX (X being the date).

She opened it up anyway.... turns out it was a case of Fruit Loops.

- John Wooden

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494
    It isn't another class, but it is something.  WHAT IS IT TELL ME NOW?!!?1
  • EduardoASGEduardoASG Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by Gajari

sure it will. and probably a 7th and 8th in a few months aswel.

Aion, AoC, AC, AO, DDO, Eve, Eq2, GW, MW3, L1&2, RF, RIFT, SWG, SWTOR, TR, UO, WOW, WAR
  • ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

Bashiok

Community Manager

05/02/2012 02:52 PMPosted by

It was suggested a while back that it was a wildcard bubble, for anyone who missed out on one of the class unlocks to go back and get it before release

This is accurate. As the ability to get these sigils disappears completely after May 18, we wanted to ensure if someone missed a week they had some 'makeup' time.

Shucks

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • GajariGajari Member Posts: 984

Originally posted by EduardoASG

We're not talking post-launch here. :)

That being said, it will likely be a year or more before we see any new classes making an appearance.

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868

Originally posted by EduardoASG

We're not talking post-launch here. :)

That being said, it will likely be a year or more before we see any new classes making an appearance.

It will be an expansion before any new classes are added, I would be suprised if they had any content patches for the game beyond the PvP getting put in. 

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    I smell day 1 dlc
  • MikkelBMikkelB Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by ArChWind

Bashiok

Community Manager

05/02/2012 02:52 PMPosted by

It was suggested a while back that it was a wildcard bubble, for anyone who missed out on one of the class unlocks to go back and get it before release

This is accurate. As the ability to get these sigils disappears completely after May 18, we wanted to ensure if someone missed a week they had some 'makeup' time.

Shucks

Good news for me though. I just love these little, collectable things. It bothered me that I hadn't checked Diablo 3 enough to get all the banners. A new champion seemed unlikely to me though.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

i vote for kung-fu panda monk.. haha this would not suprise me one bit.

• MikkelBMikkelB Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by BizkitNL

Sorry :).:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/diablo-iii-wrath-behind-the-scenes-of-the-animated-short-6374899/?tag=Topslot%3bDiabloIiiWrathBehindTheScenes%3bDiabloIiiWrathBehin

I believe that you're confusing it with something else.

http://reveal.diablo3.com/en_US/ points to the page with the developers journals etc, which players unlock while participating with the photo's and stuff.

What the OP means is here: http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=d3 it lists the character reveals etc, and directs visiters to the banner creation page.

The whole site is confusing as hell though, "locks" at the Diablo 3 page on Battle.net and other "locks" at the reveal.diablo3.com site image

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Originally posted by MikkelB

Originally posted by BizkitNL

Sorry :).:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/diablo-iii-wrath-behind-the-scenes-of-the-animated-short-6374899/?tag=Topslot%3bDiabloIiiWrathBehindTheScenes%3bDiabloIiiWrathBehin

I believe that you're confusing it with something else.

http://reveal.diablo3.com/en_US/ points to the page with the developers journals etc, which players unlock while participating with the photo's and stuff.

What the OP means is here: http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=d3 it lists the character reveals etc, and directs visiters to the banner creation page.

The whole site is confusing as hell though, "locks" at the Diablo 3 page on Battle.net and other "locks" at the reveal.diablo3.com site image

Argh.